ADVERTISEMENT

Why doesn't Trump attend church?

sabula

HR All-American
Oct 24, 2001
I mean, you think he would, being the darling of all the fundamentalists and religious right. And all the wonderful things he's done... except for the rape and those 91 felonies and two impeachments and half a billion $ in fines for his crimes, the golden shower thing. Anyway, I personally think it's because in his last conversation with God, God told him he would burst him into flames if he ever walked in a church. Just my take...

trump_fired_god__marian_kamensky.jpg

I mean, you think he would, being the darling of all the fundamentalists and religious right. And all the wonderful things he's done... except for the rape and those 91 felonies and two impeachments and half a billion $ in fines for his crimes, the golden shower thing. Anyway, I personally think it's because in his last conversation with God, God told him he would burst him into flames if he ever walked in a church. Just my take...
I think you answered your own question there.

And God said to Donald with tears in his eyes: “Sir, …….

How the hell did I f*ck up so bad on this one….?”

Be Quiet Season 2 GIF by Martin

On July 18, 2015, Presidential Candidate Trump attended
a Faith Leadership Conference in Ames, Iowa.

The moderator Frank Luntz asked Trump whether he has
ever asked God for forgiveness for his actions.

Trump replied: " I have not asked God for forgiveness. I think
if I do something wrong, I just try to make it right. I am not
bringing God into the picture."

Bottom Line: A Christian is someone who admits their sins and
asks God for His forgiveness. Trump is not a Christian because
he cannot admit that he is a sinner.

On July 18, 2015, Presidential Candidate Trump attended
a Faith Leadership Conference in Ames, Iowa.

The moderator Frank Luntz asked Trump whether he has
ever asked God for forgiveness for his actions.

Trump replied: " I have not asked God for forgiveness. I think
if I do something wrong, I just try to make it right. I am not
bringing God into the picture."

Bottom Line: A Christian is someone who admits their sins and
asks God for His forgiveness. Trump is not a Christian because
he cannot admit that he is a sinner.
He is his own God. Only has to forgive himself…

I've always wondered how such an immoral man, and generally awful human being could ever be the favorite of church going folks.

I've also wondered when I see your threads how Trump could live so vividly, rent free, in your head.

I've always wondered how such an immoral man, and generally awful human being could ever be the favorite of church going folks.

I've also wondered when I see your threads how Trump could live so vividly, rent free, in your head.
Questioning someone has nothing to do with them living ‘vividly, rent free, in your head’, fact is if you support trump, you’re a bitch.

Questioning someone has nothing to do with them living ‘vividly, rent free, in your head’, fact is if you support trump, you’re a bitch.
You apparently don't see many of the sabula posts.

I'm glad I'm not a bitch.

He cant even lie through his teeth very well. I have no doubt he could not name one book from either the old or new testament. He was not able to even differentiate them when he tried to lie his way out of the question. And the cult laps it up. Cause they are stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: TC Nole OX
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT