ADVERTISEMENT

HROT observation...

unsubstantiated

HR All-American
Oct 21, 2004
I've been around here since "Operation: Re-elect George W. Bush". We were eyeballs deep in two unwinnable wars and struggling to come up with some kind of legitimate response to the largest teror attack ever on our soil.

It's amazing how the same 15 or 20 lefties have had to repatedly school literally hundreds of "new" "righties". They get owned repeatedly, then dissappear only to re-emerge with new user names. Pathetic cowards.

I've been around here since "Operation: Re-elect George W. Bush". We were eyeballs deep in two unwinnable wars and struggling to come up with some kind of legitimate response to the largest teror attack ever on our soil.

It's amazing how the same 15 or 20 lefties have had to repatedly school literally hundreds of "new" "righties". They get owned repeatedly, then dissappear only to re-emerge with new user names. Pathetic cowards.
a6b0fb135ffa02e132511dd025a6d52d338927f59194a60bc3fd01bd6cd74531.png

Love GWB. Voted for every GOP candidate for president before the current occupant. Trump is the greatest liar of our time, should have been removed from office, and is responsible for America being the world's leader in coronavirus cases (due to his own poor leadership) while having an inept testing system. Oh, and America, not Mexico, will for the wall. So he doesn't keep his promises, either.

Trump is going to be your president for another 1,500+ days. Better get used to it.

If you don't want riots, deal with them accordingly and with force. That's what will happen once Trump gets his fresh 4 years. And the majority of America will rejoice.
Then ask yourself why Trump isn’t doing that now? The answer is because Trump wants the riots. He needs the chaos. He will continue to need it. Trump has no intention of ever stopping it. Only Biden can bring peace.

Hallow Ed, zogby, Parser and WWJD all agree with this.

Then ask yourself why Trump isn’t doing that now? The answer is because Trump wants the riots. He needs the chaos. He will continue to need it. Trump has no intention of ever stopping it. Only Biden can bring peace.
Because you can't just go out and start beating rioters without public support. You have to let the public grow tired of it. Trump is smart and using the weak Democratic leadership to his advantage right now as America grows tired of the anarchy. The rioting isn't doing places like Minnesota and Wisconsin any favors for Biden's chances of winning those swing states.

America will be ready for the violence and destruction to end. Even many Biden voters will be happy to see rioting being met with force. The public is growing tired of it.

Because you can't just go out and start beating rioters without public support. You have to let the public grow tired of it. Trump is smart and using the weak Democratic leadership to his advantage right now as America grows tired of the anarchy. The rioting isn't doing places like Minnesota and Wisconsin any favors for Biden's chances of winning those swing states.

America will be ready for the violence and destruction to end. Even many Biden voters will be happy to see rioting being met with force. The public is growing tired of it.
That’s what I think too. Trump is causing violence for political reasons. We both see it. That’s right from the dictator playbook.

Last edited:
That’s what I think too. Trump is causing violence for political reasons. We both see it. That’s right form the dictator playbook.
Trump isn't causing it. He's just not using all his powers right now to end it. Same with the Democratic leadership in many of the cities in which the violence is occurring. There's a difference in causing a fire vs. letting it burn for awhile.

Trump isn't causing it. He's just not using all his powers right now to end it. Same with the Democratic leadership in many of the cities in which the violence is occurring. There's a difference in causing a fire vs. letting it burn for awhile.
He’s using his power to keep it going. He needs the riots. And he will still need them as long as he is in power. He will let the nation burn for years. You know that’s true.

If you don't want riots, deal with them accordingly and with force. That's what will happen once Trump gets his fresh 4 years. And the majority of America will rejoice.
A majority of America will vote against trump, just like 2016 you dumb POS. This is what you get with minority rule and if it happens again you haven't seen nothin yet. I'll go raise hell and I'm in my 40's.

Reactions: naturalmwa
A majority of America will vote against trump, just like 2016 you dumb POS. This is what you get with minority rule and if it happens again you haven't seen nothin yet. I'll go raise hell and I'm in my 40's.
Don't start something you can't finish.

The goal wasn't to gain more yards. The goal was to score more points (votes). It'll probably happen again. And guess what, 40 year old whiny baby, we're not changing the way we've scored elections since the U.S. constitution was framed because you're going to raise some hell. I hope you get a baton to the head while you're out raising some hell.

Trying to equate ground war with Iraq vs Libya?

No. Literally...the picketers I drove by on the way to work every day went away the day after the Inauguration. Same war. Of course, Obama was droning the shit out of everyone as he received a Peace Prize for some reason so this shouldn't come as a surprise.

Reactions: stanzithemanzi12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT