ADVERTISEMENT

Hulk Hogan Threatens to Beat Up a Woman and Says The Alcohol Made Him Say It...

NoleATL

HB Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
Prolly a Pepsi but I didn't see it... A once proud yet fictional character of American pop culture has ruined his reputation

Hulk Hogan Threatens To “Body Slam” Kamala Harris​

August 21, 2024

Mediaite reports:
Professional wrestling Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan asked a crowd of supporters if he should “body-slam” Vice President Kamala Harris on Monday evening, before making a racist remark about the vice president’s Indian ancestry.
During an event in Medina, Ohio to promote his new Real American Beer, Hogan called out to the crowd, “You want me to body slam somebody? You want me to body-slam Kamala Harris? I said, do you want me to body slam Kamala Harris?! You want me to drop the leg on Kamala?”
He continued, “Is Kamala a chameleon? Is she Indian?” before raising his left hand and saying, “How,” in imitation of a stereotypical native American, or “American Indian.”
Fox News reports:
Six-time WWE champion Hulk Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, said he was joking when he made comments about U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris.
Hogan suggested the remarks were not a true representation of himself. He also blamed the comments on the amount of alcoholic beverages he consumed at the bar. “I am going to get heat for that one, brother. That was not me. That was the beers talking.”
The legendary wrestler delivered a speech during last month’s Republican National Convention in Milwaukee.
The cult, of course, is thrilled with him.

Reactions: Sexican and MitchLL
All he would have had to do was identify as a woman and dems would have said this is brave.

I really don't get the "the alcohol made me do it" excuse. You still chose to drink the alcohol!

If someone tied you to a chair and poured the booze down your throat I'd be more willing to take that excuse.

More than once during his wrestling career, "Hulk Hogan" was a heel. So, booze or not - not really surprising.

Reactions: stickman80
I really don't get the "the alcohol made me do it" excuse. You still chose to drink the alcohol!

If someone tied you to a chair and poured the booze down your throat I'd be more willing to take that excuse.

The party of personal responsibility, stoic individualism, and pull-themselves-up-from-their-bootstraps has a history of lacking personal responsibility for their actions.

Ain’t it ironic?

Hogan ripping the American flag in half to the cheers of MAGAts everywhere makes a lot more sense now. Rs love a good strongman promising to put women and minorities in their places.

Alcohol doesn't change one's beliefs, it only removes inhibitions for one to act on their preexisting beliefs.

I've thought and said many times that GQP politics have turned into the WWE and this is about as clear an example as one could provide.

Reactions: Huey Grey
Hulk Hogan in below video: “Every problem I have ever had in my life revolved around someone drinking alcohol.” He was really cool in the video where his son was arrested for a DUI

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT