ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden's wife flies into a rage at ex-Trump aide outside trial site

RicoSuave102954

HR All-American
Jul 17, 2023
Montezuma, Iowa
Hunter Biden's wife Melissa strode up to a former Trump staffer and called him a ‘Nazi piece of [expletive]’ in a dramatic outburst outside the Delaware courtroom of the First Son’s gun crimes trial Tuesday morning. Melissa, wearing a baby blue jacket, pink shirt and heels, got six inches from former Trump staffer Garrett Ziegler who was attending the trial, pointed in his face and said ‘You have no right to be here you Nazi piece of [expletive].’

Ziegler did not reply. He has become infamous to the Bidens, after publishing extensive material from Hunter’s laptop through his right wing nonprofit Marco Polo. ‘I haven’t said one word to them,’ Ziegler told DailyMail.com. ‘I have been totally professional sat here with my hands in my lap the whole time.
‘And for the record, I am not a Nazi. I believe in the US constitution.’ Hunter is currently suing Ziegler in California federal court for alleged ‘computer hacking’, over embarrassing photos, videos and other material he published from Hunter’s abandoned laptop. Before Melissa’s outburst, Hunter’s ‘sugar brother’ Hollywood lawyer Kevin Morris was staring him down from the front row of the courtroom’s public seating, where he sat next to Hunter’s half-sister Ashley Biden and stepmother First Lady Jill Biden.

‘I’m not here to make a scene,’ Ziegler added. ‘She made a scene.’ He said that Hunter and his attorney Kevin Morris’ lawsuits against him were ‘completely frivolous’. ‘Hunter should drop the civil suits and focus on paying his attorneys. Unlike him, I have to pay. My attorneys don’t work for free,’ he said, referencing reporting that Morris’ multi-million-dollar loans to Hunter to fund his legal defense were tapped out and the First Son has stopped paying his burgeoning bills to Lowell’s firm, Winston & Strawn.

The morning's proceedings saw both the prosecution and defense give their opening statements to the jury, followed by testimony from FBI Special Agent Erika Jansen, who investigated Hunter’s gun crimes. Prosecutors told court that Hunter illegally bought a revolver and 'full metal jacket' bullets while addicted to crack cocaine and living a life of 'non-stop debauchery '.

At the opening of his trial on gun and drug charges, prosecutors said Biden was 'smoking crack every 15 minutes' when he purchased the gun on October 12, 2018. Biden has pleaded not guilty to two charges related to lying on his federal gun purchase form by saying he was not an addict, and one charge of possessing a firearm while addicted to narcotics.

FBI special agent Erika Jensen was the first witness to take the stand. She was assigned to Hunter's case last fall. Prosecutor Derek Hines told the jury Biden went into StarQuest Shooters & Survival Supply and 'surveyed its large inventory' before selecting a .38-caliber Colt Cobra revolver. He also bought a 'speed loader' allowing the five rounds to be loaded quickly.

Mr Hines said he purchased a type of 'lethal ammunition' known as 'full metal jacket' which was better at 'ripping to shreds what it comes into contact with'. Hines also told the jury the defendant had filled out a federal gun purchase form watched by a gun store employee. They were shown the form and where he put an ‘X’ in response to a question to show that he was not a drug user (druggie).

Hunter was in possession of the gun for 11 days, the jury was told. During that time someone close to him became concerned. Hines said: ‘That person is Hallie Biden, his brother’s widow, who he was in a romantic relationship with.’

Before Melissa’s outburst, Hunter’s ‘sugar brother’ Hollywood lawyer Kevin Morris was staring him down from the front row of the courtroom’s public seating, where he sat next to Hunter’s half-sister Ashley Biden and stepmother First Lady Jill Biden.

Hunter Biden's wife Melissa strode up to a former Trump staffer and called him a ‘Nazi piece of [expletive]’ in a dramatic outburst outside the Delaware courtroom of the First Son’s gun crimes trial Tuesday morning. Melissa, wearing a baby blue jacket, pink shirt and heels, got six inches from former Trump staffer Garrett Ziegler who was attending the trial, pointed in his face and said ‘You have no right to be here you Nazi piece of [expletive].’

Ziegler did not reply. He has become infamous to the Bidens, after publishing extensive material from Hunter’s laptop through his right wing nonprofit Marco Polo. ‘I haven’t said one word to them,’ Ziegler told DailyMail.com. ‘I have been totally professional sat here with my hands in my lap the whole time.
‘And for the record, I am not a Nazi. I believe in the US constitution.’ Hunter is currently suing Ziegler in California federal court for alleged ‘computer hacking’, over embarrassing photos, videos and other material he published from Hunter’s abandoned laptop. Before Melissa’s outburst, Hunter’s ‘sugar brother’ Hollywood lawyer Kevin Morris was staring him down from the front row of the courtroom’s public seating, where he sat next to Hunter’s half-sister Ashley Biden and stepmother First Lady Jill Biden.

‘I’m not here to make a scene,’ Ziegler added. ‘She made a scene.’ He said that Hunter and his attorney Kevin Morris’ lawsuits against him were ‘completely frivolous’. ‘Hunter should drop the civil suits and focus on paying his attorneys. Unlike him, I have to pay. My attorneys don’t work for free,’ he said, referencing reporting that Morris’ multi-million-dollar loans to Hunter to fund his legal defense were tapped out and the First Son has stopped paying his burgeoning bills to Lowell’s firm, Winston & Strawn.

The morning's proceedings saw both the prosecution and defense give their opening statements to the jury, followed by testimony from FBI Special Agent Erika Jansen, who investigated Hunter’s gun crimes. Prosecutors told court that Hunter illegally bought a revolver and 'full metal jacket' bullets while addicted to crack cocaine and living a life of 'non-stop debauchery '.

At the opening of his trial on gun and drug charges, prosecutors said Biden was 'smoking crack every 15 minutes' when he purchased the gun on October 12, 2018. Biden has pleaded not guilty to two charges related to lying on his federal gun purchase form by saying he was not an addict, and one charge of possessing a firearm while addicted to narcotics.

FBI special agent Erika Jensen was the first witness to take the stand. She was assigned to Hunter's case last fall. Prosecutor Derek Hines told the jury Biden went into StarQuest Shooters & Survival Supply and 'surveyed its large inventory' before selecting a .38-caliber Colt Cobra revolver. He also bought a 'speed loader' allowing the five rounds to be loaded quickly.

Mr Hines said he purchased a type of 'lethal ammunition' known as 'full metal jacket' which was better at 'ripping to shreds what it comes into contact with'. Hines also told the jury the defendant had filled out a federal gun purchase form watched by a gun store employee. They were shown the form and where he put an ‘X’ in response to a question to show that he was not a drug user (druggie).

Hunter was in possession of the gun for 11 days, the jury was told. During that time someone close to him became concerned. Hines said: ‘That person is Hallie Biden, his brother’s widow, who he was in a romantic relationship with.’

He likely was in possession of the gun illegally. I'm not sure the relevance of the type of ammunition he had or the speed loader.

Not at all against convicting him, I think he's probably guilty and needs to pay for this crimes. I just fail to see the relevance of the ammunition type or the speed loader. Both are perfectly legal and I have possession of both myself. I however don't do drugs.

I assume OP is angered that Hunter Biden had to endure this clearly unconstitutional infringement of his Second Amendment right.

It's absolutely crazy that there are legit photos of him with what appear to be very underage girls in lingerie and many leftists give it a complete pass.
I hope Hunter gets what he deserves and I’m definitely not going to vote for him.

I hope Hunter gets what he deserves and I’m definitely not going to vote for him.
IIRC he spends as much time on Air Force One as the President does. He probably spends more time at the White House than Joe does considering all his vacations.

I thought it was bad when Obama was always dragging the Mooches mom around to all the events but Hunter has surpassed that.

IIRC he spends as much time on Air Force One as the President does. He probably spends more time at the White House than Joe does considering all his vacations.

I thought it was bad when Obama was always dragging the Mooches mom around to all the events but Hunter has surpassed that.
So he has something in common with the former president’s kids…

Plan to vote for “the man sitting next to” him, right?

IRS supervisor-turned-whistleblower told House lawmakers that Justice Department prosecutors denied requests to look into messages allegedly from Hunter Biden where he used his father as leverage to pressure a Chinese company into paying him.

“I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled,” according to testimony the whistleblower gave to Congress, which quotes from texts that are allegedly from Hunter Biden to the CEO of a Chinese fund management company.

The message continues: “Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand. And now means tonight.” The message goes onto say, “I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father.”

Plan to vote for “the man sitting next to” him, right?

IRS supervisor-turned-whistleblower told House lawmakers that Justice Department prosecutors denied requests to look into messages allegedly from Hunter Biden where he used his father as leverage to pressure a Chinese company into paying him.

“I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled,” according to testimony the whistleblower gave to Congress, which quotes from texts that are allegedly from Hunter Biden to the CEO of a Chinese fund management company.

The message continues: “Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand. And now means tonight.” The message goes onto say, “I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father.”
Yep, because he’s not a narcissistic felon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT