ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden's wife shakes her head as his laptop is revealed at trial

If he's guilty, convict him.

Build more prisons, if needed.

Hunter Biden is messed up and everyone knows it.
No parent wants to have to accept that a son/daughter has broken a law.
You might be the only left leaning person on this board that I’ve ever seen actually be somewhat accepting that a democrat did something wrong and should be punished. I appreciate that.
I lean right and from the get go was glad when trump got what he deserved.
I just hope you realize hunter didn’t act alone on any of this.

You might be the only left leaning person on this board that I’ve ever seen actually be somewhat accepting that a democrat did something wrong and should be punished. I appreciate that.
I lean right and from the get go was glad when trump got what he deserved.
I just hope you realize hunter didn’t act alone on any of this.
Majority of us lefties also think Menendez of New Jersey is a prick.

It's refreshing when some Republicans acknowledge what a horrible individual Turd is.

What does the Hunter Biden prosecutors actually have to prove again?

Can the prosecution actually prove that Hunter Biden is a drug addict and that HE knew he was a drug addict? Whatever form he had to fill, I don't believe anyone with an addiction would list they are an addict if they aren't themselves aware (like telling a hoarder they are one, they don't believe it). So how do you prove that? Is there any drug tests that Hunter took from that time?

Within the context of it, was a handgun that he purchased, he never took it out of the lockbox it came in, never loaded it, never fired it, and only had it for 11 days. Plus, during the voir dire process, jury questioning process, some of the jurors acknowledged that they have/had friends and family that dealt with issues of addiction.

Federal and state jury sections are different. State court has the judge ask basic introductory questions followed by the prosecution and defense attorneys. In federal, all questioning is done by the judge. A quick process and there you get the jury.

So really all the evidence is in Hunter Biden's mind. Can the prosecution prove, BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT, that Hunter was a confirmed drug addict at that time? Good luck to the prosecution on that.

I personally don’t give two shits about what Happens to Hunter.

However, this laptop story perfectly highlights how the MSM protects democrats. Trump has to pay to have stories suppressed. Biden gets it done for free.

The media looks really bad
Idk, Hillary’s classified documents issues was front page everyday it seemed. We’re not getting much coverage of Trump’s classified documents case. Or it seems to get little attention.

What does the Hunter Biden prosecutors actually have to prove again?

Can the prosecution actually prove that Hunter Biden is a drug addict and that HE knew he was a drug addict? Whatever form he had to fill, I don't believe anyone with an addiction would list they are an addict if they aren't themselves aware (like telling a hoarder they are one, they don't believe it). So how do you prove that? Is there any drug tests that Hunter took from that time?

Within the context of it, was a handgun that he purchased, he never took it out of the lockbox it came in, never loaded it, never fired it, and only had it for 11 days. Plus, during the voir dire process, jury questioning process, some of the jurors acknowledged that they have/had friends and family that dealt with issues of addiction.

Federal and state jury sections are different. State court has the judge ask basic introductory questions followed by the prosecution and defense attorneys. In federal, all questioning is done by the judge. A quick process and there you get the jury.

So really all the evidence is in Hunter Biden's mind. Can the prosecution prove, BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT, that Hunter was a confirmed drug addict at that time? Good luck to the prosecution on that.
The first evidence the jury heard on Tuesday was Biden reading from his audiobook memoir in which he talks about being addicted to crack cocaine for four years. His addiction years include the time he purchased a pistol in Delaware and filled out a form declaring that he was not addicted to drugs.

The revelation came on a second day of the trial that heard Hunter 'smoked crack every 15 minutes' and went into details into his life of 'debauchery'. Hines' first witness FBI agent Erika Jensen confirmed it belonged to Hunter in an admission that flew in the face of many who tried to discredit its contents as Russian disinformation.
Hunter Biden still has more character and integrity in his pinky finger than you ever will in your entire worthless existence.

One of these days, I am going to get your racist and homophobic ass banned for good.

Hunter Biden still has more character and integrity in his pinky finger than you ever will in your entire worthless existence.

One of these days, I am going to get your racist and homophobic ass banned for good.
You haven't a chance little man. If anyone gets the banhammer it will be you for your continual name calling and degrading comments.

Reactions: 1inamillion
Hines' first witness FBI agent Erika Jensen confirmed it belonged to Hunter in an admission that flew in the face of many who tried to discredit its contents as Russian disinformation. He then showed the court evidence taken from the 'Laptop from Hell' - including pictures of text messages where Hunter refers to himself as an ‘addict’ and his conversations with suspected drug dealers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT