ADVERTISEMENT

Hur tapes/ Garland

Hawk_82

HB Heisman
Sep 17, 2006
Should Garland be held responsible for refusing to release the Hur tapes. Now that we are certain that Biden has had a decline in his mental status, I assume this was evident in the Hur questioning videos. (Since Hur himself said so).

At a minimum, Garland was clearly trying to cover up the mental status of Biden, and was trying to sway the election in bidens favor.

Last edited:
Should Mayorkas be held responsible for refusing to release the Hur tapes. Now that we are certain that Biden has had a decline in his mental status, I assume this was evident in the Hur questioning videos. (Since Hur himself said so).

At a minimum, Mayorkas was clearly trying to cover up the mental status up Biden, and was trying to sway the election in bidens favor.
Absolutly...but NOTHING will happen. They will circle the wagons on this whole mess to make SURE the full truth never comes out. The R's will have to work very hard to break through the Dems lies on this whole scandal. Heck, Harris is going to face the same tough questions about how she has lied to the Amercian people over and over about this. What a mess.

Reactions: abby97 and Hawk_82
You are not going to get much more information on how far gone he actually was. They will hide him and let him ride it out. You can't fully acknowledge how bad Bidwn was without some shit ending up on Kamalas shoes and the dems cannot allow that to happen at this point. It is what it is.

Reactions: Hawkman34
link?

WTF does Mayorkas have to do with it. That's Garlands decision.
Oh my Lord...it is WAY to early for me to be on a thread, thank goodness I am heading to work. LOL!!

Thank you for correcting this. I meant to say Garland, not Mayorkas. He is bad on his own, but you are correct....he has nothing to do with the tapes. UGH

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: EasyHawk
Absolutly...but NOTHING will happen. They will circle the wagons on this whole mess to make SURE the full truth never comes out. The R's will have to work very hard to break through the Dems lies on this whole scandal. Heck, Harris is going to face the same tough questions about how she has lied to the Amercian people over and over about this. What a mess.
You think this is a scandal? I would say the 3 year so called impeachment investigation into Biden by Repubs is a scandal for the money and time wasted by elected officials.

If you try to impeach a prez and can't even find something close to a chargeable offense after even a few months and you keep at it then you are a bootlicking fascist pig, which Jim Jordan and Comer are.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawkman34
You think this is a scandal? I would say the 3 year so called impeachment investigation into Biden by Repubs is a scandal for the money and time wasted by elected officials.

If you try to impeach a prez and can't even find something close to a chargeable offense after even a few months and you keep at it then you are a bootlicking fascist pig, which Jim Jordan and Comer are.
Says the party that tried and failed TWICE to impeach Trump......first. LOL! You can't make this crap up. Yes, this is MAJOR scandal...are you serious? The main leader of the free world has dementia and his entire team, party and complicit media hides it from the American people for years?! Good grief.

Says the party that tried and failed TWICE to impeach Trump......first. LOL! You can't make this crap up. Yes, this is MAJOR scandal...are you serious? The main leader of the free world has dementia and his entire team, party and complicit media hides it from the American people for years?! Good grief.
What are you babbling about? trump was impeached twice, the only twice-impeached, proven sexual abuser, and 34 time felon (so far) ever to hold the office, and clearly unfit for duty.

Should Garland be held responsible for refusing to release the Hur tapes. Now that we are certain that Biden has had a decline in his mental status, I assume this was evident in the Hur questioning videos. (Since Hur himself said so).

At a minimum, Garland was clearly trying to cover up the mental status of Biden, and was trying to sway the election in bidens favor.
Should we be concerned about Trumps advanced and his diminished capacity?

Trump was impeached, twice.

Are you outraged that Clarence Thomas is on the take? I assume you are.

Oh my Lord...it is WAY to early for me to be on a thread, thank goodness I am heading to work. LOL!!

Thank you for correcting this. I meant to say Garland, not Mayorkas. He is bad on his own, but you are correct....he has nothing to do with the tapes. UGH
You're right, I miss typed. I changed the op.
You also forgot which name you are posting under. Why the switcheroos?

40e61baf-72f2-4d95-973b-11f7e15c80fe_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Hawk_82
Are you outraged that Clarence Thomas is on the take? I assume you are.
I don't like that anyone in politics is on the take. Unfortunately this is way too prevalent. I have not paid close enough attention to know if Thomas is just doing something worse than others or if this is just standard operating process for politicians/judges.

I want judgement applied equally to all people and parties.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT