ADVERTISEMENT

When will Garland get fired?

Will Garland be tossed under the bus for appointing Robert Hur

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dude. If you and I are talking and you ask me something and I don't remember the answer, you are qualified to say I couldn't remember. Doesn't take a physician to say someone can't remember something.

He wasn't a physician. So what is your point? I doubt you have read the report. He clearly states that there was nothing illegal. The old man memory commentary was not needed. And he was not qualified. When I have done guardianships for elderly, I don't rely on my personal opinion, I rely on medical professionals.

If Garland DOESN'T get fired, will OP man-up and recognize that Biden isn't some thin-skinned wimp who freaks out at any possible slight aimed at him?

Like OP's BFF Donald J Trump
Joe can’t fire him as that would play into what the Rs want. But he did end Joe’s likelihood of being reelected. It’s over. Garland must have gotten paid big. Biden is toast. No coming back from this narrative.

Reactions: jerryusc
He wasn't a physician. So what is your point? I doubt you have read the report. He clearly states that there was nothing illegal. The old man memory commentary was not needed. And he was not qualified. When I have done guardianships for elderly, I don't rely on my personal opinion, I rely on medical professionals.
You've read the 300+ page report? Lol I couldn't even imagine doing that with the anger you guys have.

Turn the page and say "this ****in guy"
Turn another page "what a ****ing joke!"
Turn another page "this guy ain't even a doctor!!!"
Turn page "oh now this is some bullshit!"
Turn page "this is a political hit job!!!"
Turn page "I can't believe this shit!"

I couldn't even dream of a worse way to spend my time if I were you.

The mistake was appointing Garland in the first place. Garland's been a complete disaster, he's kind of the epitome of the Old Washington Democrat who lives in a fantasy "the West Wing" world. In that world if you're a Democrat you have to appoint a Republican to investigate a Democrat (of course this rule doesn't apply the other way), but the only Republicans available these days are MAGA hacks like Hur.

It again needs to be pointed out that Hur cleared Biden, which should have been the end of this. Hur going full James Comey should have also been a big story, but the "liberal Media" (LOL) of course (as they did when Comey went the full Comey) instead have gone on an orgasmic "Biden is old" rampage on the basis of Hur's completely unprofessional and improper Fox News/RNC analysis of Biden's mental capacities.

How can he make the medical assessment that someone has memory loss.. GTFO. Quit playing dumb. You are better than that.
Wait you don’t think Biden has memory issues? Are you sure that’s the partisan hackery you want to go with?

The mistake was appointing Garland in the first place. Garland's been a complete disaster, he's kind of the epitome of the Old Washington Democrat who lives in a fantasy "the West Wing" world. In that world if you're a Democrat you have to appoint a Republican to investigate a Democrat (of course this rule doesn't apply the other way), but the only Republicans available these days are MAGA hacks like Hur.

It again needs to be pointed out that Hur cleared Biden, which should have been the end of this. Hur going full James Comey should have also been a big story, but the "liberal Media" (LOL) of course (as they did when Comey went the full Comey) instead have gone on an orgasmic "Biden is old" rampage on the basis of Hur's completely unprofessional and improper Fox News/RNC analysis of Biden's mental capacities.
Lol

FWIW-One of the experts said Garland had the opportunity to edit the report before it was released but didn't. And a few experts were saying the description of Biden was appropriate because it was part of the reasons that Biden was not charged.
This makes zero sense. I've never heard of not charging someone because they are old and likeable. Way more likely that Garland simply lacks a spine to put his foot down.

Joe can’t fire him as that would play into what the Rs want. But he did end Joe’s likelihood of being reelected. It’s over. Garland must have gotten paid big. Biden is toast. No coming back from this narrative.

So, now you'll vote for Trump and let Russia invade "NATO members that aren't paying their bills"....

Gotcha.

So, now you'll vote for Trump and let Russia invade "NATO members that aren't paying their bills"....

Gotcha.
No, I won’t. Been very clear on that. Many people will though. This destroyed Joe with little hope of recovery.

Gotcha.
Russia’s already invaded Ukraine. And NATO members haven’t been super about paying their dues.
He’s an old idiot running his mouth.
Interesting that Dems can use his misspeaks but Repubs can’t use Joe’s.

Ill agree with this comment when repubs dont excuse his mispeaks with “he was just joking” or “he didn’t mean it, youre just taking his words the wront way”

Russia’s already invaded Ukraine. And NATO members haven’t been super about paying their dues.
He’s an old idiot running his mouth.
The difference is Trump isn't misspeaking on that subject. He is going to cheerlead Putin as Putin invades Europe. He'll probably provide weapons for him too. He'll call him a "genius" and talk about how great of a ruler Putin is. And then he'll hand him all of our intelligence on European troop placements. Don't believe me? He's already done those things.

Reactions: auntie_fah
The difference is Trump isn't misspeaking on that subject. He is going to cheerlead Putin as Putin invades Europe. He'll probably provide weapons for him too. He'll call him a "genius" and talk about how great of a ruler Putin is. And then he'll hand him all of our intelligence on European troop placements. Don't believe me? He's already done those things.
Aside from the fact that you and others have been throwing verbal and increasingly silly tantrums since Joe had his press conference on Thursday I’d advise you to take a breath and step back. You’re on the cusp of looking rather stupid. Seriously.

Ill agree with this comment when repubs dont excuse his mispeaks with “he was just joking” or “he didn’t mean it, youre just taking his words the wront way”
You know what? I cant disagree with that.
Are you surprised?

The sooner AMERICA can come to our collective senses and realize two Bozos are fighting to be the dumbest most dangerous candidates in history the better off we and the rest of the world can be.

Reactions: auntie_fah
He is TELLING YOU what he is GOING TO DO if he gets a 2nd try.

BELIEVE HIM.
Go back a few steps and try to remember that he can’t do everything you think he can. He’s a loudmouth blowhard and he’s his own worst enemy.
BELIEVE THAT.

Go back a few steps and try to remember that he can’t do everything you think he can.

Once he replaces key personnel with lackeys, he can do far more damage that you can possibly realize.
All he needed on 1/6 was one key military leader to support him, and we were in for major major problems in maintaining a functioning democracy.

Once he replaces key personnel with lackeys, he can do far more damage that you can possibly realize.
All he needed on 1/6 was one key military leader to support him, and we were in for major major problems in maintaining a functioning democracy.
Yeah yeah yeah. Good military leaders wouldn’t follow an idiot on a fool’s errand.

Put up a decent Dem and don’t lose sleep at night.

Aside from the fact that you and others have been throwing verbal and increasingly silly tantrums since Joe had his press conference on Thursday I’d advise you to take a breath and step back. You’re on the cusp of looking rather stupid. Seriously.
I'd advise you to pay attention but why bother. He literally gave permission for Russia to invade Europe and here you are, blowing it off like it doesn't mean anything. It would be fine if I didn't have to live with the consequences of your poor judgement.

Stop nominating treasonous felons and then voting for them. The state of the Republican party is not the fault of Democrats.
If I were a MAGA I’d probably try (and fail) to defend that but I’m not and I won’t.

I'd advise you to pay attention but why bother. He literally gave permission for Russia to invade Europe and here you are, blowing it off like it doesn't mean anything. It would be fine if I didn't have to live with the consequences of your poor judgement.
He’s a damn fool but if you cannot see past the two old fools and demand two new candidates I can’t help you.
Poor judgement on both sides is close to dooming all of us.

You aren’t understanding. I’m voting Biden. But the right has gleaned onto the report and don’t care about anything else. Heck I got texts saying a “Judge” hand picked by lib Garland found him to be too incompetent to stand trial. That’s the narrative that has to be overcome. Hopefully he can do it. Why do you think Garland put him in this position though?

Reactions: Chishawk1425
You aren’t understanding. I’m voting Biden. But the right has gleaned onto the report and don’t care about anything else. Heck I got texts saying a “Judge” hand picked by lib Garland found him to be too incompetent to stand trial. That’s the narrative that has to be overcome. Hopefully he can do it. Why do you think Garland put him in this position though?
To appear he's not political. He always has gone over the top with this. I was a defender but has slow walked the Trump indictments as well. Garland is failing us.

• Sad
Reactions: EasyHawk
At least Garland didn't write a false narrative memo designed to blunt a report.
Hur has proven himself to be a partisan hack, but if Garland had done anything to interfere the howls from Binsland14 would have been even louder.

Was there widespread consternation about Trump's diminished mental capacity when he testified many times in front of a grand jury that he couldn't recall numerous things? Did I miss when this happened?

Reactions: lucas80

Harris says special counsel comments about Biden's memory were 'politically motivated'​

Kamala Harris has condemned special counsel Robert Hur’s comments about Joe Biden’s age and memory as “gratuitous, inaccurate and inappropriate”, and noted that the president’s interview was conducted in the “intense” aftermath of the 7 October terrorist attack in Israel.

The vice-president’s comments were a strong denunciation of the language used by Hur, a Republican former US attorney appointed by attorney general Merrick Garland to investigate the discovery of classified documents at Biden’s personal residences. Hur determined no charges were warranted, but repeatedly noted that Biden could not remember aspects of his life and career in their interview.

Here are Harris’s full remarks:

Garland will be thrown under the bus...

He should have been removed a long time ago for not initiating federal charges of treason and sedition for his part in instigating the 1/6 insurrection. Then we would have solid grounds for keeping him off the ballot.

That he lacked the guts to do the right thing has left us vulnerable.

Was there widespread consternation about Trump's diminished mental capacity when he testified many times in front of a grand jury that he couldn't recall numerous things? Did I miss when this happened?
Let he who hasn’t confused your wife with the woman you raped raise your hand.

Reactions: mthawkeyes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT