ADVERTISEMENT

Hwt Preview: Cassioppi

Yeah Banach wrestled 151 matches, A healthy Cass will be lucky to wrestle 100 with our new schedule which seems to get slimmer every year.
A season is now about 30 matches so he should have around 120 matches. Your point is correct. He will have about a 30 match deficit.
The guys who wrestled most to all of last season.

Desanto 23-6 (29)
Lugo 23-9 (32)
Young 24-7 (31)
Marinelli 27-2 (29)
Wilcke 23-8 (31)

Reactions: SDHN2013
imagine this, Spencer Lee might not get to 100 wins in a Hawkeye singlet, he's got 45 wins now, and will be wrestling a smaller schedule this year, he may end up the greatest Hawkeye ever and never get to the century mark (record not being even close to the most important thing, it just blows my mind that 4 years of HS, a kid can get 200+ matches, and barely 1/2 that in college)

imagine this, Spencer Lee might not get to 100 wins in a Hawkeye singlet, he's got 45 wins now, and will be wrestling a smaller schedule this year, he may end up the greatest Hawkeye ever and never get to the century mark (record not being even close to the most important thing, it just blows my mind that 4 years of HS, a kid can get 200+ matches, and barely 1/2 that in college)
Well, the more you wrestle the more you get scouted from my understanding, so it stands to reason less matches = less scouting and I guess that's the new strategy. Or so I'm told.

You could even get injured wrestling, so makes sense you should wrestle as little as possible. Welcome to the bold new world....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT