ADVERTISEMENT

I’m Shocked

shocked philip j fry GIF

trump is a lot of things...

but "naive about how the legal system works and can be leveraged" is not one of them

he has spent a lifetime of dancing through the legal rain drops without getting wet...he knows enough to not ever actually get on the stand
This, and the prosecution's witnesses turned out to be duds. I'm thinking his team is feeling pretty confident at this point and doesn't feel like they need the "hail Mary" of putting him on the stand.

Donald Trump ,( who promised he would testify) , at his New York Trial, is not going to testify in his own behalf. I was mislead by the former President that he would not defend himself as promised
jo biden said he would end the china virus if elected and unify the nation.......

• Love
Reactions: Roncuba55
Donald Trump ,( who promised he would testify) , at his New York Trial, is not going to testify in his own behalf. I was mislead by the former President that he would not defend himself as promised
The guy is gutless. Everyone knows it. It's too bad because he would be hilarious on the stand sputtering and stammering. At least he'd probably be awake.

This, and the prosecution's witnesses turned out to be duds. I'm thinking his team is feeling pretty confident at this point and doesn't feel like they need the "hail Mary" of putting him on the stand.
This.

Nothing to gain from Trump going on now.

You are enough of a strategist to understand the decisions that are being made.
20 witnesses and corroborating material evidence by prosecution.

2 witnesses - one of which had to be reprimanded by the judge out of earshot of the jury - and no testimony from the accused on the defense.

Yes, it’s pretty clear which case is stronger to someone like me that has covered many criminal and civil trials.

2 witnesses - one of which had to be reprimanded by the judge out of earshot of the jury - and no testimony from the accused on the defense.

Yes, it’s pretty clear which case is stronger to someone like me that has covered many criminal and civil trials.
You seem to know more about the case than I do. Wasn't it 20 people that said they knew what Cohen had done?

He seems to know more about nearly anything than you do.
I posted this in another forum guys.

I posted this in another forum guys.

earth shattering insights from mr stone

ABC legal analyst said this morning that before Cohen he could only see a conviction or hung jury. After Cohen he says he can actually see an acquittal.

Last edited:

So you’ll be shocked if he’s found not guilty?

Why would he need to testify when the trial is going his way? The prosecution has failed to meet their burden of proof.

So you’ll be shocked if he’s found not guilty?
Personally, It would be interesting if he was found guilty, won the presidency, then had to execute the Office of the White House from behind bars. How on earth would that work? It be a ratings juggernaut, that's for sure.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT