ADVERTISEMENT

I’m sure this was discussed

Stating that if there wasn’ta body cam, it would result in riots…Michael Floyd style
I just think that's a gigantic leap to think that's the probable outcome, nothing to support that stance. I find it funny that the OP Twitter believes that Eloon somehow saved us from a potential race riot, considering that the police department released the footage themselves and was made public without any assistance from the Jumping Musk Rat.

I just think that's a gigantic leap to think that's the probable outcome, nothing to support that stance. I find it funny that the OP Twitter believes that Eloon somehow saved us from a potential race riot, considering that the police department released the footage themselves and was made public without any assistance from the Jumping Musk Rat.
some people live in a world where police body cam videos were never released or discussed prior to elon buying twitter

Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
Cop's last name is Liu.

I doubt we hear much about this.

If it were something like Smith, start boarding up your local stores.

Cop's last name is Liu.

I doubt we hear much about this.

If it were something like Smith, start boarding up your local stores.
we won't hear much about it because its a fairly obviously justified shooting captured on body cam

let's not pretend EVERY police shooting becomes a michael brown/george floyd level controversy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT