ADVERTISEMENT

I am going out on a limb

JerseyCityHawki

HB Heisman
Oct 28, 2019
Hackensack, New Jersey
Iowa is going to pound Washington by …. Drum 🥁 roll please … by 10 or more points … Iowa is going to take some pride back from the ass whooping they got and come out strong… and Kaleb Johnson might hit the 200 yard mark again … spank me if I am wrong but this will be our best showing thus far of the season

I can see that. How many times have we seen early season doom-and-gloom under Ferentz only to have the team reel off a string of wins and finish strong? I think they beat Washington and finish 8-4.
Agree but I think if things go right like last year we can win every game on this schedule that is remaining… BUT we F’up we could also be 8-4 etc… but for some reason I don’t see another team on the schedule that Iowa shouldn’t or can’t win… maybe it’s the kool aid drank from breakfast but I think “we” win out … now this is the fun part of the season….much to look forward to

Reactions: Kinnick.At.Night
th

Maybe or maybe not?

Reactions: Stoopsbrother
Iowa is going to pound Washington by …. Drum 🥁 roll please … by 10 or more points … Iowa is going to take some pride back from the ass whooping they got and come out strong… and Kaleb Johnson might hit the 200 yard mark again … spank me if I am wrong but this will be our best showing thus far of the season
I won't spank you but I would like some of those edibles you are taking. We still have a quarterback that is at the same level of Deacon Hill. McNamara has to be under maybe the worse pressure he has ever been under. This will be the game that makes or breaks him. Hopefully, not humiliating for him. One fumble or one interception and the boo birds might start up and maybe there goes his confidence.

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
Iowa is favored. Iowa can win if they can run the ball well and then set up the pass. Wash has 2 or 3 really good receivers and their qb is good, accurate but they have shot themselves in the foot with penalties, lost a game due to missed fgs. etc. They have a pretty strong running back but I have heard their OLine is not a great one.

But Wash is going to try to work over our cornerback not named Harris and Harris also. The defense will have to play great and break up enough passes for force punts, definitely always start out to stop the run with 6 up front.

We need our safeties to make some plays.

I have heard Wash likes the quick throws shorter to mid range passing game but they will bomb it also.

Iowa wins by controlling the ball and finishing drives with TDs but I think Wash might score up to 24 pts but more likely 17.

Cant have a bunch of turnovers either like last week.

I actually agree. I think the teams would split 10 games on a neutral field. WA has outplayed every opponent this year and are due for an actual beating. I also think coming off a big win and traveling to play a solid team in a great environment is just tough in CFB. 24-13

I think they are going to win by more than two touchdowns. I think KF has to realize that they need more than wins for any hope of the CFP they need some style points. I realize that this goes against KF's very being, but it is their only shot and putting a beatdown on a team that was in the NC just last year can only help them. I can't believe that I just wrote that, but I am sticking to it.

I think they are going to win by more than two touchdowns. I think KF has to realize that they need more than wins for any hope of the CFP they need some style points. I realize that this goes against KF's very being, but it is their only shot and putting a beatdown on a team that was in the NC just last year can only help them. I can't believe that I just wrote that, but I am sticking to it.
Playoff? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Iron Doc
When is the last time KF realized anything?

Look, there is no other way around it, we have to flat out dominate from here on out to even be considered. That is going to mean running the score up and playing differently then we have before. We are playing behind the 8 ball now. We are half way thoiugh the season and where is our offense and defense ranked???????

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT