ADVERTISEMENT

I apologize completely OT

Well screw you guys too. I was talking to one of their reps about wrestling and we got on the subject of HR funding the HWC and he said yea this guy we ate with last night said he was part of the fundraising on HR. Just wondering who that was on here.

Well screw you guys too. I was talking to one of their reps about wrestling and we got on the subject of HR funding the HWC and he said yea this guy we ate with last night said he was part of the fundraising on HR. Just wondering who that was on here.

World PORK...Though it read Pork Whores. Sometimes I read things too fast. Yea that was me...told them TnT would show up at their door and "help them find their wallets" if they didn't voluntarily donate.

Ok...I made that all up but thought you would enjoy another smart ass remark UC ;)

Wasn't me, but I was at World Pork Expo - UndercoverHawk you work in the Pork Industry?

I hear Gable was there looking for some new Iowa cheerleaders. Of all the women there, these are his first two picks
pig.jpg
and
fatpig.JPG
. For Iowa women cheerleaders, its a improvement!

Reactions: wasdt21
I hear Gable was there looking for some new Iowa cheerleaders. Of all the women there, these are his first two picks
pig.jpg
and
fatpig.JPG
. For Iowa women cheerleaders, its a improvement!

LOL I hear the Okies finish their hogs on acorns, but you didn't hear that from me…..:D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT