ADVERTISEMENT

I bet a dollar

thunderstruck1

All-Conference
Dec 22, 2023
KF tears up when he has to leave the team tonight. I will parlay that with, I bet his first media chance he says he did not like sitting at home watching, but he will make a comment about how Mary kept trying to feed him or something to the affect of she tried to make it as nice as could be. (think about this, all those boys played OL, that woman knows how to feed a person!!)

Or he has no comment
Oh I think he will say something about learning something. He is the type that is always trying to observe and learn. I still think he will comment about the food, because you know she is going to try and feed him AND you know is 26 years or however long, he has not eaten during Hawkeye game time. That is a long time for an internal clock to get set into routine.

KF tears up when he has to leave the team tonight. I will parlay that with, I bet his first media chance he says he did not like sitting at home watching, but he will make a comment about how Mary kept trying to feed him or something to the affect of she tried to make it as nice as could be. (think about this, all those boys played OL, that woman knows how to feed a person!!)
When they had the radio show last Wednesday night, Dolph told Kirk to listen to the game on the radio.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT