ADVERTISEMENT

I give Trump crap, but he had some inspirational words related to BHM

Favourite?

Donald Trump is British? I guess we have organisations, too?
That caught my eye, as well. Seems strange to me...of course, the fact that he took yet another opportunity to talk about himself and the MLK "Bust Removal" scandal (more words devoted to that than MLK in his BHM pronouncement?) is vintage DJT that we all know and love.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Not lying about it would have been big too... but it was just too much to ask of the democrat media. They only had ten thousand other fake victimhood stories to run that day

Just to be clear, neither one of you would have posted if he had removed the statue, correct?
Huh? What does that even mean?
Also, can we get over one tweet? It was a mistake by ONE journalist that was corrected 40 MINUTES later. It's been over a week and no one in the White House has admitted their "mistakes" about the inauguration crowd or his election win.

Inspirational. It's amazing he got only 9% of "the blacks".
Judd Legum is the founder of thinkprogress and worked for Hillary Clintons 2008 campaign. It's nice to see someone like him can at least acknowledge Trump said something decent.

I nearly pissed myself laughing. My co-workers just laughed just hearing me laugh at my computer. Thanks a lot, OP! :D

Sounds like he is a yuge fan of Fredrick Douglas too. God the pospotus is an embarrassment to 55% of the country.

Sounds like he is a yuge fan of Fredrick Douglas too. God the pospotus is an embarrassment to 55% of the country.

Douglass was a famous black guy from "back then" and he needs more props, I guess. You know... token props for being black, famous, in history books, and being really distinguished-looking in the pictures he's seen.

Trump is quickly becoming a consummate politician, and politicians really suck.

So I can read Spicer's comments in one of two ways:
1. He thinks Trump's actions as POTUS will be in keeping with the thoughts/writings of Frederick Douglass; or
2. He doesn't know who Frederick Douglass is.

Frankly, I'm a little surprised that Trump knows who he is (was).

Reactions: strummingram
So I can read Spicer's comments in one of two ways:
1. He thinks Trump's actions as POTUS will be in keeping with the thoughts/writings of Frederick Douglas; or
2. He doesn't know who Frederick Douglas is.

Frankly, I'm a little surprised that Trump knows who he is (was).

All we can tell is he knows that he is a black guy, but I am not sure if he knows he is dead or from the way back past. The quote:

Frederick Douglass is an example of somebody who has done an amazing job and is being recognized more and more, I notice.

All we can tell is he knows that he is a black guy, but I am not sure if he knows he is dead or from the way back past. The quote:

Frederick Douglass is an example of somebody who has done an amazing job and is being recognized more and more, I notice.
Maybe he read about him from one of his bookshelf books.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT