ADVERTISEMENT

I have been thinking about becoming a republican...

The truth is most of the people that currently make up the Democrat party, politics has literally become their religion. They are the most important thing and their is no god in their life.

LOL

Yes, it’s the democrats who follow an adjudicated rapist, cult leader from rally to rally and still support him after felony indictments, convictions …

Conservatives’ greatest power is their complete lack of self-awareness. It really is amazing.

LOL

Yes, it’s the democrats who follow an adjudicated rapist, cult leader from rally to rally and still support him after felony indictments, convictions …

Conservatives’ greatest power is their complete lack of self-awareness. It really is amazing.
When you throw a rock at a pack of dogs, the one who yelps is the one you hit.

The reason there are so few Republicans left here is more a testament that there was no more justifying all the ridiculous policy stances they've adopted in the last 6/7 years.

There are very few Republicans on this site because of leftwing toxicity. And the Rs that are here are often put on ignore by people like you who refuse to allow your views to be challenged.

There are very few Republicans on this site because of leftwing toxicity. And the Rs that are here are often put on ignore by people like you who refuse to allow your views to be challenged.
There's few because most are smart enough not to expose their ignorance over and over again. You and some others are exceptions.

Assuming you're religious ask yourself if you think you're better than others because you have "god in your life." Oh, nevermind, you already said you are with your OP. The answer is right there in black and white. It begins with the letter j and ends with the letter udgy and it's only backed by the sky fairy we're always talking about on HORT and some stupid book a bunch of long dead people wrote that were spinning a yarn using the phone tag game. It's at the core of everything you all do. You won't see it though. It's part of the disease.

So to answer your question. In every way. Except one. "Religious" people are better at collectively creating a window on Sunday mornings for the rest of us to go get brunch without the crowds.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ree4
i am just confused who to hate????
I'll give you some ideas.

1. People who still wear masks
2. Trans advocates for government funded sex changes and/or teen or pre-teen "gender affirmation".
3. People who want more taxes to fund lazy government/state employees and programs. (not all are lazy, just far too many are).
4. People who put signs in their yard with a Muslim woman and American flag when we're at war with Muslim nations.
5. Climate crazies
6. Anyone coming after your 1st or 2nd amendment.
7. Soft, whiny, excuse making, victim dreaming, anti-competition, anti-capitalist, anti-America
8. People who want to tax "unrealized' capital gains or assets.
9. Kamala Harris
10. Tim Walz

Assuming you're religious ask yourself if you think you're better than others because you have "god in your life." Oh, nevermind, you already said you are with your OP. The answer is right there in black and white. It begins with the letter j and ends with the letter udgy and it's only backed by the sky fairy we're always talking about on HORT and some stupid book a bunch of long dead people wrote that were spinning a yarn using the phone tag game. It's at the core of everything you all do. You won't see it though. It's part of the disease.

So to answer your question. In every way. Except one. "Religious" people are better at collectively creating a window on Sunday mornings for the rest of us to go get brunch without the crowds.
Irony is ironic isn't it.

Irony is ironic isn't it.

Not at all. I came up with my own reasons why I'm better. At least I own mine. You had to have a silly book tell you and you eat it up. And you hide behind your "god." Weak sauce.

Your disease can't be cured. Unless you see the light.

Last edited:
I'll give you some ideas.

1. People who still wear masks
2. Trans advocates for government funded sex changes and/or teen or pre-teen "gender affirmation".
3. People who want more taxes to fund lazy government/state employees and programs. (not all are lazy, just far too many are).
4. People who put signs in their yard with a Muslim woman and American flag when we're at war with Muslim nations.
5. Climate crazies
6. Anyone coming after your 1st or 2nd amendment.
7. Soft, whiny, excuse making, victim dreaming, anti-competition, anti-capitalist, anti-America
8. People who want to tax "unrealized' capital gains or assets.
9. Kamala Harris
10. Tim Walz
Oh, you're a crazy person. And with your answer, you must hate Trump right?

Reactions: Ree4
I can't go a day without reading "magat" 10 times.

You'll be OK.
Call a spade a spade, I say.
mocking blah blah blah GIF by WWE

You haven’t read any racist, xenophobic, or homophobic tropes and epithets from esteemed members of the MAGA idiot brigade like @HawkeyeHitman, @RicoSuave102954, and @Here_4_a_Day?

🤔
Certainly. Although I do have 2 of those 3 on ignore.

You haven't read any hateful posts from very many on the left? You ever read Menace wish for literal death for people that don't vote the same way he does for example?

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok

You haven't read any hateful posts from very many on the left? You ever read Menace wish for literal death for people that don't vote the same way he does for example?
No, I agree with you.

Reactions: DooBi
The truth is most of the people that currently make up the Democrat party, politics has literally become their religion. They are the most important thing and there is no god in their life.
Yes, it is very weird how the base is always comparing their leader to Christ and talking about how he will save them. Oh wait, that is the maga crowd.

( Torbee said he wishes we could put bombs on magas heads the day they blew up the cellphones)

But those damn magats!

Pretty sneaky,.. we know you guys don't have trucks.
True, my current ride is a FJ Cruiser, but my previous two were pickups.
Of course, none of mine were modified to roll coal, so I can't be MAGA.

The reason there are so few Republicans left here is more a testament that there was no more justifying all the ridiculous policy stances they've adopted in the last 6/7 years.
Hate is equal.
Or they left because of the sheer idiocy of the DNC trolls and bots. 🤪

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT