ADVERTISEMENT

I Just Want Everyone to Know....

McLovin32

HR Legend
Feb 1, 2008
THIS IS NOT ME. This guy has a residence, and my THC addiction has led me to the streets. Plus I love dogs, but not this much. I wouldn't share my gummies w/ one.

CEDAR FALLS, Iowa (KWWL) -- A Cedar Falls man has been charged with bestiality after allegedly abusing a dog.

34-year-old Zachary Allen Smith is accused of performing sex acts with a dog in mid-December of 2023.

On January 7, Cedar Falls Police conducted a welfare check at Smith's residence.

According to a criminal complaint form, he admitted to being under the influence of THC gummies at the time of the incident. He said that he also gave the dog gummies for "calming purposes."

Smith is being held on a $2,000 bond.

giphy.gif

Reactions: noleclone2
THIS IS NOT ME. This guy has a residence, and my THC addiction has led me to the streets. Plus I love dogs, but not this much. I wouldn't share my gummies w/ one.

CEDAR FALLS, Iowa (KWWL) -- A Cedar Falls man has been charged with bestiality after allegedly abusing a dog.

34-year-old Zachary Allen Smith is accused of performing sex acts with a dog in mid-December of 2023.

On January 7, Cedar Falls Police conducted a welfare check at Smith's residence.

According to a criminal complaint form, he admitted to being under the influence of THC gummies at the time of the incident. He said that he also gave the dog gummies for "calming purposes."

Smith is being held on a $2,000 bond.

I don’t even know Cocoa Havanese. She is a liar.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT