ADVERTISEMENT

I know many here would, so have a fun morning maga-ttes

• Thread starter anon_ts5cfra6drv7r
  • Start date
He's not Hillary. End of story.
True. Hillary would have never capped off a week of escaping impeachment with insults to the FBI, going on a grievance laden, profanity laced tirade at a prayer breakfast, sought retribution against a combat wounded veteran, and then engaged in a spat over a spray on tan.
Yep, Trump ain't no Hillary.

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: ping72
How anyone could have voted for this ridiculous orange turd still baffles me. He embodies everything I hate.

Other than your emotional state and he didn't fire you. How has your constitutional rights been deminished or taken away by Potus? How has your retirement and general quality of life been worse than before?

Reactions: goldmom
Other than your emotional state and he didn't fire you. How has your constitutional rights been deminished or taken away by Potus? How has your retirement and general quality of life been worse than before?

My retirement will almost assuredly be threatened by $1T annual deficit spending, in a sound economy (albeit slowing from what he inherited from Obama). During Obama's 2nd term, deficit spend had been decreasing over time, as it had with Clinton until surpluses were obtained.

Trump has definitely become obsessed with this spray-on facial, orangey... hue. It's bizarre. Reminds me of a cult leader.

Reactions: Huey Grey
Hillary is long gone. You still fervently defend Trump. You’re in the cult.
We will see...keep looking at the wings...just offstage...who IS that? Michelle? Or could it be the Hildebeest??
Warren is fading fast...BernBots gather her followers - he will be hard to stop and full blown panic will ensue.

We will see...keep looking at the wings...just offstage...who IS that? Michelle? Or could it be the Hildebeest??
Warren is fading fast...BernBots gather her followers - he will be hard to stop and full blown panic will ensue.
You’ve already expressed your affinity for Trump, and why, and it is unrelated to Hillary. As far as Hillary, you have expressed why you hate her—and upon pointing out that everything you hate about her Trump exudes in spades. And you shrug it off. You’re a cultist, Goldie. Why?

Reactions: strummingram
You’ve already expressed your affinity for Trump, and why, and it is unrelated to Hillary. As far as Hillary, you have expressed why you hate her—and upon pointing out that everything you hate about her Trump exudes in spades. And you shrug it off. You’re a cultist, Goldie. Why?
Why would I bother responding...you've decided who and what I am already. I don't care enough to attempt to dissuade you.

Why would I bother responding...you've decided who and what I am already. I don't care enough to attempt to dissuade you.
You’ve never tried to dissuade me. And your actions here in HROT are unwaveringly clear. It’s why I keep coming back to you, trying to chip away at your stubbornness (which of course I like).

I’ll try to translate your word salad and answer. The fact that Trump hasn’t personally hurt me shouldn’t be the bar that he’s judged by. He’s dumb. Really dumb. And he’s unwilling to learn because he thinks that makes him weak, because he’s mentally ill. The anti-intellectualism is maddening. He’s the most transparently fake person I’ve seen in my entire life, and I can’t see how you don’t see it.

Reactions: lucas80
I’ll try to translate your word salad and answer. The fact that Trump hasn’t personally hurt me shouldn’t be the bar that he’s judged by.

Just because he hasn't personally hurt me, doesn't mean many many others haven't been directly impacted by his actions and policies.

ukj7shirezgz.png

This really should read "A MAGA says", as opposed to "a conservative". There are plenty of conservatives who do care, and they are the ones willing to speak up about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT