ADVERTISEMENT

I mean, come on, who hasn't said it (racist trump being racist)

Or these fake AI people?
5%3A28%3A24%20X%20post%20Trump%20cookout.jpg

_132835210_trump_false_index_976x549-nc.png.webp

_132835682_trump_false_image02_976x549-nc.png.webp

"He's actually fighting for our rights. We've been held down for way too long about the n word. We should be allowed to say it. Trump is a man of the people. If they're going to come after him for using the n word, they're gonna come after us all for using the n word"

You think if there were any credibility to this it wouldn't have come out much sooner?

This is the one.
there was talk about it years ago...but the apprentice producer (IIRC) was a big trump supporter, so the tapes in question weren't being released

if the tape exists (and i'm doubtful) i like to think a team got it out like at the end of rogue one

there was talk about it years ago...but the apprentice producer (IIRC) was a big trump supporter, so the tapes in question weren't being released

if the tape exists (and i'm doubtful) i like to think a team got it out like at the end of rogue one
Not sure if it's true or not, but I read that an NDA expired, therefore someone was allowed to talk about the incident. I'm guessing they probably didn't plan on Trump being a presidential candidate at the time of expiration when they had the guy sign it.

Reactions: Moral and BelemNole
JUST IN: Donald Trumpā€™s scenes on The Apprentice needed to be cobbled together with editing tricks due to Trumpā€™s inability to form a coherent sentence, says producer Bill Pruitt.

This is DEVASTATING to Trump:

ā€œWithout a doubt, the hardest decisions we faced in postproduction were how to edit together sequences involvingTrump.

We needed him to sound sharp, dignified, and clearā€¦

While filming, he struggled to convey even the most basic items.ā€

Trump often discusses his Apprentice show with pride.

Now, Pruitt promises to reveal every instance of misogyny and racism Trump spewed.

Do you think the American people deserve hearing the tapes?

Release the tapes,
@MarkBurnettTV
!

ā€œā€˜Yeah,ā€™ he says to no one in particular, ā€˜but, I mean, would America buy a nā€” winning?ā€™ā€

ā€œā€˜Melania doesnā€™t even know about this place,ā€™ he says out loud to us, snickering, implying that the homeā€™s function is as his personal lair for his sexual exploits, all of which are unknown to his then-fiancĆ©e Melania Knauss.ā€

ā€œā€˜Trump pays half upfront,ā€™ he says, ā€˜but heā€™ll stiff you for the rest once the project is completed.ā€™ā€

ā€œHe stiffed you?ā€

ā€œā€˜If I tried to sue, the legal bills would be more than what I was owed. He knew that. He basically said Take what Iā€™m offering,ā€™ and I see how heavy this is for the man, all these years later. ā€˜So, we sent the invoice. He didnā€™t even pay that,ā€™ he says.ā€

Trump also said ā€œsheā€™s too heavyā€ about a female camera operator.

Vile!!!!!

JUST IN: Donald Trumpā€™s scenes on The Apprentice needed to be cobbled together with editing tricks due to Trumpā€™s inability to form a coherent sentence, says producer Bill Pruitt.

This is DEVASTATING to Trump:

ā€œWithout a doubt, the hardest decisions we faced in postproduction were how to edit together sequences involvingTrump.

We needed him to sound sharp, dignified, and clearā€¦

While filming, he struggled to convey even the most basic items.ā€

Trump often discusses his Apprentice show with pride.

Now, Pruitt promises to reveal every instance of misogyny and racism Trump spewed.

Do you think the American people deserve hearing the tapes?

Release the tapes,
@MarkBurnettTV
!

ā€œā€˜Yeah,ā€™ he says to no one in particular, ā€˜but, I mean, would America buy a nā€” winning?ā€™ā€

ā€œā€˜Melania doesnā€™t even know about this place,ā€™ he says out loud to us, snickering, implying that the homeā€™s function is as his personal lair for his sexual exploits, all of which are unknown to his then-fiancĆ©e Melania Knauss.ā€

ā€œā€˜Trump pays half upfront,ā€™ he says, ā€˜but heā€™ll stiff you for the rest once the project is completed.ā€™ā€

ā€œHe stiffed you?ā€

ā€œā€˜If I tried to sue, the legal bills would be more than what I was owed. He knew that. He basically said Take what Iā€™m offering,ā€™ and I see how heavy this is for the man, all these years later. ā€˜So, we sent the invoice. He didnā€™t even pay that,ā€™ he says.ā€

Trump also said ā€œsheā€™s too heavyā€ about a female camera operator.

Vile!!!!!
And none of this will matter to his idiot voters solely because they'd rather OwN Da LibS!

This would be a great skit. Who would portray Darth Vader cutting down rebels in that scene? Rudy Giuliani?

Omagrossa Mouthagault Newman milked the grif for as long as she could. Now sheā€™s a ā€œtruth teller.ā€

Let them have their fun. Iā€™m sure this is the one to take Trump downšŸ¤£
Nailed it. Trump wasn't talking about all blacks, just the, you know, dirty ni**er types. It isn't like he was caught by the DoJ and had to admit that he refused to let black people live in his buildings

Reactions: BelemNole
šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®Trump (doesn't really) loves the Blacks and for some reason (both are crooks), Indian Americans, in particular Gujuratis. Have I mentioned Modi is a Gujurati?šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

Trump could go on a racist tirade during a Trump rally and the crowd would cheer him.

Iā€™m surprised he hasnā€™t done this. Iā€™ve been expecting it from him for years. At some point, he will give his cult one of the biggest gifts ever. He will make it ok to say the N-word again. Rolling back the clock of progress and equality is a slow process.

You think if there were any credibility to this it wouldn't have come out much sooner?

This is the one.

One thing the Orange Turd has is tons of credibility. Based on absolute trust built on a history of honesty.

Oh, BTW, I have a bridge to sell if you're interested.

The Orange Turd is a bonafide racist. His screwy Jewish son-in-law would have engineered the locomotives to the death camps and wonder why Menegle would say "you're next".

Reactions: TC Nole OX
As big of an unfiltered mouth as he has people really haven't been able to bring forth great evidence of him being racist

JFC. How old are you? Old enough to know any of his history? Goddam man. Do some research. I'm not going to do it for you. He came down the escalator taking off on Mexicans. He wanted (wrote a letter to the editor IIRC) blacks in NYC involved in rape cases executed. The Muslim ban. JFC. He's a walking, talking KKK-type, like his father. And you can't attribute all of it to his stupidity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT