ADVERTISEMENT

I no longer have cable available. What are my best options to watch the Hawks this year?

soybean

HB King
Sep 30, 2001
I have a Firsestick and a over the air antenna. If my leg heals up in a couple months I will be at Kinnick for home games, I hope.

Please lay it out to me game by game if you have a plan as I am just now wondering how to do it.

This app used to let you watch live games for all pro sports and college football. I don’t know if it still does, but I have watched Iowa football games on it before.

I have a Firsestick and a over the air antenna. If my leg heals up in a couple months I will be at Kinnick for home games, I hope.

Please lay it out to me game by game if you have a plan as I am just now wondering how to do it.
Just started using YouTube TV and it has FS1, BTN and ESPN networks. About $10/month

Reactions: soybean

In person.
Hulu stream
Go to their site and sign up.
I'm very happy with it.

Please lay it out to me game by game if you have a plan as I am ju
there are other streaming services like SlingTV. Peacock games will be an extra charge. I think most of their games will be over the air, BTN, Fox cable.

Honestly hanging on the gameday thread is equal if not superior to watching and approximates being right there on the sidelines. same level of sweat, spittle, stink, and energy. just letting you know about this additional option coz don’t recall seeing you there.

Send me a direct message and I can hook you up with IPTV (it’s an app) but goes on firestick as well) I get 28,000 live channels and all free pay per views from UFC… to boxing to NFL and all college sports just download the app IPTV lite on your phone either android or iPhone…. Then I will send you the codes to get it up and running

Send me a direct message and I can hook you up with IPTV (it’s an app) but goes on firestick as well) I get 28,000 live channels and all free pay per views from UFC… to boxing to NFL and all college sports just download the app IPTV lite on your phone either android or iPhone…. Then I will send you the codes to get it up and running
How is the buffering? I tried an IPTV about 6 years ago and it would buffer too frequently for me. Video quality wasn’t quite as good, either.

Can you record? Video quality?

Last edited:
How is the buffering? I tried an IPTV about 6 years ago and it would buffer too frequently for me. Video quality wasn’t quite as good, either.

Can you record? Video quality?
You have to have strong internet connections as you’re right it sucks buffering crap… however I have a subscription I pay $200 a year and as long as you have good internet it’s absolutely outstanding

You have to have strong internet connections as you’re right it sucks buffering crap… however I have a subscription I pay $200 a year and as long as you have good internet it’s absolutely outstanding
How can I DM you? Would like to know who you use so I can check it out. I tried an IPTV before when I had 50mb speed. Now I have 100 of fiber optic.

Is 75mb enough for this? Also, how do you DM on this site now that it changed?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT