ADVERTISEMENT

I pity nebby

Clark is going to go off on you. Sorry, she's not going to slow down this time, the record has been broken. Get ready to be taken to the woodshed 🤷‍♀️
Thought the same thing. You know Clark has a very bad taste in her mouth and hate for that last game. Especially with the little “you can’t see me“ gesture a Nebby player made.

Should be very fun to watch.

Thought the same thing. You know Clark has a very bad taste in her mouth and hate for that last game. Especially with the little “you can’t see me“ gesture a Nebby player made.

Should be very fun to watch.
I didn’t realize a Nebraska player did that? Not smart to antagonize CC.

Reactions: VodkaSam
Here's her response to it afterward...I'm sure some aren't buying it
girl-sure-jan.gif

Clark is going to go off on you. Sorry, she's not going to slow down this time, the record has been broken. Get ready to be taken to the woodshed 🤷‍♀️
I hope the hawk ladies play relaxed, having fun, play their game and win big not worrying about losing to nebby last time. Once the hawks lost that first game to KState a ton of pressure should have been off them.

Take your last look at the Nebby HC tomorrow.

There's a scandal brewing from some nasty shit that she apparently knew about, but ignored.

The AD will make the call as the lawsuit proceeds.
Does this have to do with the former assistant and player?

Reactions: millah_22
Male Assistant coach grooming then banging former player while she was on the team.
Keep it classy Nebraska. At least they weren’t related.

I'm happy it played out the way it did. Huskers were celebrating their victory, now they have to live with themselves that they weren't good enough to finish the game. F the Fuskers, basketball and football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT