ADVERTISEMENT

I rewatched the game sober

I will give you guys credit for even watching. I just can't anymore. Ferentz has this offense rolling like a '73 Ford Pinto. I have zero expectations for change until he is gone and we all know that ain't happening soon.

Reactions: Champ_Kind_whammy
I don't get what we are doing with Lachey this year. It is confounding so far.
I'm assuming that teams are covering him up, but I haven't really seen anything specific. Are they using him as a decoy? I think he only had one or two targets Saturday. I know I kept saying why aren't they throwing to Lachey.

I couldn't erase that game fast enough after it ended. There was nothing I wanted to watch again. This Saturday I plan to record the game and watch it if we win. My blood pressure will remain stable that way.

Reactions: DewHawk
I couldn't erase that game fast enough after it ended. There was nothing I wanted to watch again. This Saturday I plan to record the game and watch it if we win. My blood pressure will remain stable that way.
I deleted right after game and absolutely have zero interest in watching again. I will watch this Saturday, but not too excited.

Reactions: hawkguy77
Other than Kaleb Johnson's efforts, nothing about this game is salvageable or rewatchable.

Anybody who does rewatch - for more than just watching KJ - thinks they need to be mentally tortured for some reason.

Reactions: Biggus Blockus
Other than Kaleb Johnson's efforts, nothing about this game is salvageable or rewatchable.

Anybody who does rewatch - for more than just watching KJ - thinks they need to be mentally tortured for some reason.
I did see the CBS sideline reporter bawling during The Wave. Made her very emotional on the sideline. Cool to see it move people like that.

. Ferentz has this offense rolling like a '73 Ford Pinto.
IZhabE.gif

Reactions: jasonrann
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT