ADVERTISEMENT

I stumbled across a Youtube of

1985 Iowa High School wrestling State finals. That was the 2nd State tourney I attended in person. Wrestlers like the Brands brothers, Jason Kelber, Mark Schwab, Dan Knight, Brooks Simpson, Bart Chelesvig, Pat & Steve Hamilton.
Nostalgia is fun.

Kelber was THE dude in my area back in the day. Was always nice to us little kids. Funny story, my Dad texted me and asked if I knew who Kelber was...seems his lady friend at the old folks home is good friends with Kelber's Mom and she was there for a visit and they got to chatting about wrestling.

(Cesspoool: For the love of Gable, please don't ask for pics)

Thanks for the link
adcf4da1-7abe-44e7-9a89-b59c3df1f4a0_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Nashville_Hawkeye
I stumbled into this, for those who may be interested; NBC television promotional indicates they will telecast the United States Olympic Wrestling Team Trials today (Saturday) at 1:00 P.M. (CDT).

The extent of coverage not indicated; so we shall see. Just a heads-up.

Kelber was THE dude in my area back in the day. Was always nice to us little kids. Funny story, my Dad texted me and asked if I knew who Kelber was...seems his lady friend at the old folks home is good friends with Kelber's Mom and she was there for a visit and they got to chatting about wrestling.

(Cesspoool: For the love of Gable, please don't ask for pics)
I'm surprised they haven't built a statue of Kelber in State Center. The West Marshall GOAT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT