ADVERTISEMENT

I thought Minneapolis had legal weed?

I was just there visiting family and basically they legalized just the delta 9 edibles for rec use. Prices a little higher than what that place on 4th st in Des Moines had at the place I found.

I thought MN was full legal as well.

Oh well, I've been fooled before.

451394760_122155198454235887_8454135809449979833_n.jpg

Then walk up to the next person he sees and buy weed - H4AD

This is another reason why the Chevron case sucks, buying off the streets in an unregulated manner is playing a crazy game of poker.

Legal, regulated, and controls. We regulate the the legalized ETOH and Tobacco industries.

This is another reason why the Chevron case sucks, buying off the streets in an unregulated manner is playing a crazy game of poker.

Legal, regulated, and controls. We regulate the the legalized ETOH and Tobacco industries.

Or ya know you could not do drugs. If you need them that badly and get a bad batch, I don’t feel one bit sorry for you or anyone else for that matter.

Or ya know you could not do drugs. If you need them that badly and get a bad batch, I don’t feel one bit sorry for you or anyone else for that matter.

Says Tylenol takers in the early 80's that were poisoned, the folks that get stuck on painkillers after surgery, the folks that have been using diet pills that die, the folks that die every year of tobacco and alcohol reasons.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT