ADVERTISEMENT

I thought Minneapolis had legal weed?

Gifting to someone older than 21 is legal.

I'll hand it to MN, they can pass some legislation and then say f all. I love the state, but it is a wierd state politically / governmentally. Better than Iowa. They just seem to overthink things at times.

Yet another example of how our diversity offers a big tent.

giphy.webp

200.webp

giphy.webp

giphy.webp

It's all medical stores here? Wtf.
I live on Leech Lake in Walker Mn for 26 weeks during the summer and they opened one of the first three dispensaries in Mn around the first of June. The rest of the state will have dispensaries by early next year. The dispensaries that are open are on indigenous land.
Dont ask quality or price as I worked high level federal government in a enforcement occupation so I have no interest. I'll ask my neighbor as he partakes. Not for or against.

I live on Leech Lake in Walker Mn for 26 weeks during the summer and they opened one of the first three dispensaries in Mn around the first of June. The rest of the state will have dispensaries by early next year. The dispensaries that are open are on indigenous land.
Dont ask quality or price as I worked high level federal government in a enforcement occupation so I have no interest. I'll ask my neighbor as he partakes. Not for or against.

Leech Lake? That is in the Boonedocks of Northern Minnesota

I saw that the only 2 places to buy flower are native held. Damage is done now. Time to catcha buzz and go launch nukes in the batting cage.

I saw that the only 2 places to buy flower are native held. Damage is done now. Time to catcha buzz and go launch nukes in the batting cage.
Neighbor said lots of variety of high quality. Still buys on the open market, (his words), as the price is a little high for his wallet majority of the month but buys every other week. Told me amazing the different highs compared to street.

Hey 2012. Caffeine is a drug. Coffee makes people way bigger assholes than weed. 45 minutes of insufferable high energy chattiness followed by 23:15 of insufferable crabbiness and low energy. Don’t get me started on ETOH.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT