ADVERTISEMENT

I wave the white flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chishawk1425

HB King
Nov 27, 2019
The GOP is a literal domestic terrorist organization and the Democrats just want to attack themselves and implode hand delivering the Presidency to a Russian Puppet and terrorist. Absolute stupidity. Forcing Biden out at this stage of the game is precisely what team Cult wants. You get what you deserve and I deserve none of this shit show because I wasn't an idiot and voted for the email lady knowing what we would face and HERE WE ARE!

Dude Biden is done. Seriously physically done. He can't even exit a plane.
The country is done then. You wanted this you're getting it. The GOP will sue in certain states that matter leaving off whatever supposed Democratic nominee from the ballot hand delivering the Presidency to a terrorist. You're getting what you wanted. I voted for the email lady 8 years ago. The easiest vote of my life.

The country is done then. You wanted this you're getting it. The GOP will sue in certain states that matter leaving off whatever supposed Democratic nominee from the ballot hand delivering the Presidency to a terrorist. You're getting what you wanted. I voted for the email lady 8 years ago. The easiest vote of my life.
No one wants it. But he's physically cooked. You can't run a corpse.

The GOP is a literal domestic terrorist organization and the Democrats just want to attack themselves and implode hand delivering the Presidency to a Russian Puppet and terrorist. Absolute stupidity. Forcing Biden out at this stage of the game is precisely what team Cult wants. You get what you deserve and I deserve none of this shit show because I wasn't an idiot and voted for the email lady knowing what we would face and HERE WE ARE!

Shut up, you stupid, drunk MAGAt.

You were MAGA before the term was ever coined. You are pathetic.

Multiple driving
Arrests due to impairment from the
Guzzling of
Alcohol

Reactions: DogBoyRy
Let the gop sue. Lawyers like me are ready. Bring it.

I feel so bad for your wife and kids…..having you in their lives—even in your rare moments of sobriety—must be tremendously painful!

I'm not. I'm waiting for a dem candidate who will punch these bastards metaphorically speaking. Not an old man who gave it his all and can't do it anymore. This shit is not over.
Sir this isn't fantasy football. You can't do this. The GOP WILL sue and keep whatever candidate off enough key states the terrorist wins. THAT is why I vehemently disagree with you then and now? Whatever. I'm tired. So tired of stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Wow, put down the bottle of MD20/20 and take a nap.

Sir this isn't fantasy football. You can't do this. The GOP WILL sue and keep whatever candidate off enough key states the terrorist wins. THAT is why I vehemently disagree with you then and now? Whatever. I'm tired. So tired of stupid.
Are you an attorney now? Give it a break dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT