ADVERTISEMENT

I wave the white flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chis 100% seriously should be committed to a psych ward and then after goto detox, rehab and join AA. Your family has failed you and is failing you...

Chis 100% seriously should be committed to a psych ward and then after goto detox, rehab and join AA. Your family has failed you and is failing you...
Look the douchecanoe is back after logging into this embarrassment of an account. The only purpose of this account is only to attract and attack people pure garbage person. A true MAGA wuss and pathetic loser. I'm truly thankful I'm not that. Get a life. Seriously. You're a joke.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Roncuba55
Look the douchecanoe is back after logging into this embarrassment of an account. The only purpose of this account is only to attract. A true MAGA wuss and pathetic loser. I'm truly thankful I'm not that. Get a life. Seriously. You're a joke.

You are such a douchecanoe hypocrite. You log into your @BlueRidgeHawk account all the time. You voted twice (once as Chishawk1425 and once as Blueridgehawk) in order to not "win" last December's vote for Worst Poster of the Year.

You're also a pathetic, 3 time arrested, drunk driver. You were MAGA before the term ever became well known.

Multiple driving
Arrests due to impairment from the
Guzzling of
Alcohol

Reactions: Roncuba55
SF8iPkR.gif

Reactions: h-hawk
You are such a douchecanoe hypocrite. You log into your @BlueRidgeHawk account all the time. You voted twice (once as Chishawk1425 and once as Blueridgehawk) in order to not "win" last December's vote for Worst Poster of the Year.

You're also a pathetic, 3 time arrested, drunk driver. You were MAGA before the term ever became well known.

Multiple driving
Arrests due to impairment from the
Guzzling of
Alcohol
Get a life. Seriously. So sad and pathetic. A true MAGA Warrior. A joke of all message board's here. Sons helping you keep your posts at the forefront. Serve the country and not a message board, tough guy. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT