ADVERTISEMENT

I wish the GOP would stop pretending

Spiraling economy. Rising crime. Stores closing. No border control. Dems don’t give a crap…as long as the trans are competing against biological women, it’s all good!
Where's this spiraling economy I keep hearing about? Unemployment at record lows. Falling inflation. Rising GDP. Sounds horrible.

Yep. Instant ignore.
360_F_616250307_3gEmHQAnf6IQ2b23XJe0TkLhLNuMgioH.jpg

For probably the 1st time in anyone's lifetime who's on this board we have real full employment. Anybody that wants to work can get a middle class job.

Everything is horrible!

PS--Anyone who starts yammering about the trans in any thread on any subject can be immediately thrown in the idiot dumpster.
You and millah getting together in Portland this weekend, holmes?

Spiraling economy. Rising crime. Stores closing. No border control. Dems don’t give a crap…as long as the trans are competing against biological women, it’s all good!
Unfortunately capitalism left America decades ago to increase shareholder returns - this is the result. Collapse of the empire.

Reactions: auntie_fah
He is. And he thinks that i ignored his dumb ass becaise i am “sensitive”.

I guess he is right in a sense. i am sensitive to absurd stupidity
I'm waiting for the "I am this dumb, and stop calling me Shirley" response that we all deserve.

Reactions: auntie_fah
Shirley you cant be this dumb.
What a powerful comeback.

I’m sure you’re enjoying the fentanyl crises and the massive uptick in crime due to liberal policies. I’m sure the 17% increase in the cost of goods over the last couple years is just heaven to you.

What a powerful comeback.

I’m sure you’re enjoying the fentanyl crises and the massive uptick in crime due to liberal policies. I’m sure the 17% increase in the cost of goods over the last couple years is just heaven to you.
You should read up on the fentanyl crisis if you're really interested I'm learning something. The link here is from the Libertarian CATO Institute so it's safe for you to read.

Reactions: Ree4
I want Biden and his idiot policies out of office so the prices go back down…and people can actually afford sh*t.
Ahh... So that's what this is about. Look, I know you're frustrated because unemployment is nonexistent, labor participation is up, inflation is back to historical averages and heading further down, and the odds of recession are dropping even further. If only the economy had collapsed like you were hoping for... Maybe if your guy gets in he can turn all that around.

Cato.org??? Bwahahahahahaha! Now there’s an accurate source!
I'm sorry, do you have something from some more reliable sources like Laura Ingraham or Tucker Carlson that you'd like to share with us? If not I'm sure OneAmerica has some excellent content on this.

Ahh... So that's what this is about. Look, I know you're frustrated because unemployment is nonexistent, labor participation is up, inflation is back to historical averages and heading further down, and the odds of recession are dropping even further. If only the economy had collapsed like you were hoping for... Maybe if your guy gets in he can turn all that around.
And yet more people are in poverty than ever before and homeless rates are soaring. Yeah…well done for sure. Things are great!

And yet more people are in poverty than ever before and homeless rates are soaring. Yeah…well done for sure. Things are great!
Hoh! Swing and a miss again!! The official poverty rate for 2022, which is the most recent number from the census bureau is 11.5% which was unchanged from the previous year.

The poverty rate amongst black households dropped from 2021 to 2022 to the lowest on record. I know. Bummer right?

Again, if you're interested in actual facts, the highest rates of poverty were around 22% and that occurred in the 1950's.

You're right about housing and the homeless though. That's been a growing problem for many decades, but soaring? It was actually statistically unchanged from 2020 to 2022 and these numbers are actually down from earlier in the millennium. They actually were trending down significantly until the great orange hope took office and they started trending back up again.

Hoh! Swing and a miss again!! The official poverty rate for 2022, which is the most recent number from the census bureau is 11.5% which was unchanged from the previous year.

The poverty rate amongst black households dropped from 2021 to 2022 to the lowest on record. I know. Bummer right?

Again, if you're interested in actual facts, the highest rates of poverty were around 22% and that occurred in the 1950's.

You're right about housing and the homeless though. That's been a growing problem for many decades, but soaring? It was actually statistically unchanged from 2020 to 2022 and these numbers are actually down from earlier in the millennium. They actually were trending down significantly until the great orange hope took office and they started trending back up again.

Your stats don’t take into account the undocumented citizens of which there are far, FAR more than ever before. And 90%+ of them live in poverty

• Haha
Reactions: jonesy5960
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT