ADVERTISEMENT

I WISH the NCAA would hurry the ‘F UP!

Has anyone seen a list of granted releases for this year? I’m curious whether blue bloods benefit.

Has anyone seen a list of granted releases for this year? I’m curious whether blue bloods benefit.
From the list ive seen, blue bloods haven't really had at special treatment past the fields and the martel case. Cincinnati just had two guys get immediate eligibility, and also a guy who went to buffalo. I think its actually a case by case basis, what that case is I have no idea

Reactions: mrF6n6
The Prophet speaks!

Seriously that was one of the best threads in a while to read with ebb and flow of info coming out. At first everyone calling BS on partyhawk because long been an Iowa fan dream and have had how many threads on it before. Then rumblings it may actually be true and people start to give partyhawk props. Then Martin shows up in pic with Michigan wr at dinner and once again people jump on partyhawk saying he has no clue and full of crap again. Then low and behold martin leaves and comes to Iowa making many posters happily eat crow who called out partyhawk. So I agree with you he’s the man.

The LB transfer from Ohio State to Maryland just found out and he left in late January. Hope OM's attorney tells them to hurry the f up. How many pencil pushers does it take??

The way I understand the rule is once you are ENROLLED at your new destination, the school then applies for the waiver. Of course I have no idea when said LB enrolled at Maryland.

I'm going to toss out a question here I'm just curious and how much these attorneys cost for these waiver cases I mean they can't be cheap I mean does anybody have any idea

Seriously that was one of the best threads in a while to read with ebb and flow of info coming out. At first everyone calling BS on partyhawk because long been an Iowa fan dream and have had how many threads on it before. Then rumblings it may actually be true and people start to give partyhawk props. Then Martin shows up in pic with Michigan wr at dinner and once again people jump on partyhawk saying he has no clue and full of crap again. Then low and behold martin leaves and comes to Iowa making many posters happily eat crow who called out partyhawk. So I agree with you he’s the man.
I will happily admit I had egg on my face from that thread. Plus, Partyhawk took the criticism like a champ.

Do you have to start a new thread every time an idea farts into your head?
LOL!!!!!
tenor.gif

Reactions: Wadzinator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT