ADVERTISEMENT

ICE confirms Georgia student murder suspect entered US illegally, was previously arrested in NYC

NorthernHawkeye

HR Legend
Dec 23, 2007
ICE also confirmed that Ibarra had been arrested by the New York Police Department a year later, on Sept. 14, 2023, and "charged with acting in a manner to injure a child less than 17 and a motor vehicle license violation."

When ICE learns that what it believes to be a removable illegal immigrant has been arrested on criminal charges, the agency will normally lodge a detainer – a request asking local law enforcement to keep the suspect in custody until they can be transferred to ICE and put into deportation proceedings.

In this case, however, ICE's statement says Ibarra was released before a detainer could be issued. NYC is also a "sanctuary city," which generally restricts law enforcement from complying with ICE detainers.

That's one of a number of reasons you want a more controlled border.

That said, from everything I've read illegals aren't any more likely to murder than anyone else. ( Less likely in fact)

• Haha
Reactions: ICHerky
ICE also confirmed that Ibarra had been arrested by the New York Police Department a year later, on Sept. 14, 2023, and "charged with acting in a manner to injure a child less than 17 and a motor vehicle license violation."

When ICE learns that what it believes to be a removable illegal immigrant has been arrested on criminal charges, the agency will normally lodge a detainer – a request asking local law enforcement to keep the suspect in custody until they can be transferred to ICE and put into deportation proceedings.

In this case, however, ICE's statement says Ibarra was released before a detainer could be issued. NYC is also a "sanctuary city," which generally restricts law enforcement from complying with ICE detainers.

This is your 4th thread on this, and the 7th on the front page.

This is the kind of thing you fap to bro?

This is your 4th thread on this, and the 7th on the front page.

This is the kind of thing you fap to bro?

This is the first thread regarding his previous arrest and release.

If you're uncomfortable with what our government is doing, then move onto different threads. No one is forcing you to read these.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day

If you're uncomfortable with what our government is doing, then move onto different threads. No one is forcing you to read these.
Not complaining, just curious about you and Here-A-Douce's obsession with this. Thinking it must be a kink, I mean, Christian pastors say it's Ok to rape girls who wear shorts, like this girl was.

If she lived and got pregnant, do you think it would be okay for her to abort?

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Not complaining, just curious about you and Here-A-Douce's obsession with this. Thinking it must be a kink, I mean, Christian pastors say it's Ok to rape girls who wear shorts, like this girl was.

If she lived and got pregnant, do you think it would be okay for her to abort?
You are curious about the uptick in crime rates committed by illegals and thus the general conversation regarding them?

This is the kind of thing that will sweep biden into the gutter this November where he belongs.....
So you're gonna be one of the dipshits that votes for Donald Trump because you don't like Joe Biden?

Hey, again, it's not my fault you people are responsible for the only two options in the upcoming election being Trump or Biden.

I'm just doing my job and telling you how f***ing stupid you all are.

the-godfather-its-not-personal.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ICHerky

I don’t start threads about every Cubs move, I adhere to board guidelines. Kind of sad that this was the highlight of your day.

So you're gonna be one of the dipshits that votes for Donald Trump because you don't like Joe Biden?

Hey, again, it's not my fault you people are responsible for the only two options in the upcoming election being Trump or Biden.

I'm just doing my job and telling you how f***ing stupid you all are.

the-godfather-its-not-personal.gif
So wonderful that this young woman’s death at the hands of a twisted individual who shouldn’t have been here has become political fodder for stupid people in general.
I bet her family is so comforted.

So wonderful that this young woman’s death at the hands of a twisted individual who shouldn’t have been here has become political fodder for stupid people in general.
I bet her family is so comforted.
There's always someone responsible for the person who was responsible.....................because politics.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT