ADVERTISEMENT

IED at border found

What do you expect when you tell others to surge to the border?

It turns into an epic shitshow. Way to go Joe.

Wait. IED's are found and we are just assuming that it is the immigrants doing this? What evidence is there for that? It seems kind of weird that immigrants would be trying to do it, unless they were trying to blow a hole in the wall but then they would have actually detonated it.

It seems more likely that some vigilante MAGA's took it upon themselves to try and stop the mostest deadliest and scariest threat to ever exist to America with some explosives they might trip over. That at least would make more sense.

Wait. IED's are found and we are just assuming that it is the immigrants doing this? What evidence is there for that? It seems kind of weird that immigrants would be trying to do it, unless they were trying to blow a hole in the wall but then they would have actually detonated it.

It seems more likely that some vigilante MAGA's took it upon themselves to try and stop the mostest deadliest and scariest threat to ever exist to America with some explosives they might trip over. That at least would make more sense.
ILLEGALS.........

Any precident to these vigilant maga members blowing people up because there certain is for Hispanic gangs doing so. Or are you talking out of your ass to minimize the seriousness of the situation?

Meanwhile, Trump's wall.

Fall Running GIF by UltimateTagAU

Reactions: cigaretteman
Also, they caught those people with explosive devices. Good work at the border!
A federal law-enforcement source shared with FOX Business Network an internal officer safety alert dated December 13th that warns CBP agents to be vigilant after the Mexican military seized 10 improvised explosive devices (IEDs) at the border.

The IEDs were found by Mexican authorities after Tucson border patrol observed gunshots at the U.S.-Mexico border and a Tucson supervisory border patrol agent arrested an armed person on the U.S. side who had a loaded AK-47 rifle, two loaded AK magazines, loose rounds and a handgun.

CBP is warning its agents to "exercise extreme caution and should report any possible armed subjects approaching the border with possible explosive devices," according to the memo.

A source tells FOX Business this cartel gun fight erupted over a gap in the border fence at the ranch that is typically used to smuggle drugs through. Now it’s a magnet for the cartel for human smuggling — and the gangs were fighting for control.

One person caught after shots were fired at the agents. Gap in the border wall. Key wording there.

Any precident to these vigilant maga members blowing people up because there certain is for Hispanic gangs doing so. Or are you talking out of your ass to minimize the seriousness of the situation?
I'm asking for evidence on anything. It's you who is pulling conclusions out of your ass. I was just pointing out that without evidence to back up a claim, any story can be made up. But FOX went ahead with it anyway because it gins up the fear machine the right wing fascists depend on to scare them into voting for a guy with 91 felony indictments and brags about how he is going to tear up the Constitution once he is in office.

LOL at the Fentanyl comments from folks that think we can stop the Fentanyl flow at the border. I just got back from 12 days hiking in Patagonia. I waltzed through customs - no bag check, no dogs, no nothing. There are so many easy ways to bring pills into this country that assuming we can stop them at the border is ridiculous. Hell you could sling them over any border wall with a $10 slingshot,

Nothing is going to stop the flow of pills until we do something about demand or legalize/regulate.

I'm asking for evidence on anything. It's you who is pulling conclusions out of your ass. I was just pointing out that without evidence to back up a claim, any story can be made up. But FOX went ahead with it anyway because it gins up the fear machine the right wing fascists depend on to scare them into voting for a guy with 91 felony indictments and brags about how he is going to tear up the Constitution once he is in office.
Where did I pull a conclusion out of my ass prior to your shit post about maga? Or after for that matter.

LOL at the Fentanyl comments from folks that think we can stop the Fentanyl flow at the border. I just got back from 12 days hiking in Patagonia. I waltzed through customs - no bag check, no dogs, no nothing. There are so many easy ways to bring pills into this country that assuming we can stop them at the border is ridiculous. Hell you could sling them over any border wall with a $10 slingshot,

Nothing is going to stop the flow of pills until we do something about demand or legalize/regulate.
Pretty stupid isn't it. It's almost like people who think gun violence will stop if we take all the guns away.

Notice how his lying ass changed gassed to sore!!!! 😂😂🦃🦃
Yes, I edited it to better reflect the actual conversation that happened. That being said, he's 36 and I'm 38 and he and I two man'd the hell out of the trip. Don't worry about what kind of shape I'm in cheeto fingers, worry about yourself.

Yes, I edited it to better reflect the actual conversation that happened. That being said, he's 36 and I'm 38 and he and I two man'd the hell out of the trip. Don't worry about what kind of shape I'm in cheeto fingers, worry about yourself.
Man’d the hell out of each other?? I didn’t need to know that, but as long asyou bathed after!! Where are you pretending to hunt ducks this time of year?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT