ADVERTISEMENT

If everyone returns next season, we’ll still end up with 13+ losses. Ridiculous and embarrassing how pathetic this program is.

curtisj157

HR All-State
Aug 26, 2021
I’d rather staple my sack to a water buffalo loaded on pcp than watch this infected vaginal wart of a basketball program. Year after year after year it’s just rinse and repeat the same garbage.

• Love
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
I’d rather staple my sack to a water buffalo loaded on pcp than watch this infected vaginal wart of a basketball program. Year after year after year it’s just rinse and repeat the same garbage.
You say you never or would rather do horrible things to yourself instead watching Iowa MBB, but yet here you are after every shitty loss to start yet another "grumpy old prick" thread.

Methinks he doth protest too much.

You say you never or would rather do horrible things to yourself instead watching Iowa MBB, but yet here you are after every shitty loss to start yet another "grumpy old prick" thread.

Methinks he doth protest too much.
It really is rinse and repeat.

Fran had the twins and Luka, all currently cashing NBA checks, and look what his coaching achieved....

Weiskamp was also on that team 🤔😉

• Sad
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
It really is rinse and repeat.

Fran had the twins and Luka, all currently cashing NBA checks, and look what his coaching achieved....

Weiskamp was also on that team 🤔😉
I want Fran gone. I've never been unclear about that. I appreciate what he did for the MBB program, especially after the disaster that was the "Lick Era", but his brand of basketball has gone past stale - no defense, rebounding struggles, style-of-play struggles against good opposition, etc - and even with all that future NBA & G-League talent on the 2020-21 roster, the best he could do was a 2nd round exit in the Dance... as a TWO seed!

That said, curtisj never starts a thread or participates in discussion unless its to loudly complain after a loss. Talk about "rinse and repeat".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT