ADVERTISEMENT

If Iowa women defeat OSU Sunday, do the fans storm the court?

Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK

Well unless we get a big in the portal during the week and quit playing Marshall and start playing McCabe more, I don’t even see how it’s possible 😛

Reactions: chuck285
It will really suck to battle them and hopefully win all to celebrate a tie for second place. Otoh IF we could beat 'em twice in a row in the B1GCC that'd be cool, of course.

It looked liek security was roping off the court at the illinois game, but the rope was tiny, so I dont know if it would matter.

The days of storming the court are nearly over. 2 incidents this year (including CC) will have conferences taking hard steps. For me, storm the court = lose a home game. You can bet they'd find a way to keep it from happening if those kind of $$ were at stake. Yes I'm including football and yes I'm especially talking about our own fans. Cheer for your team and go home... in today's crazy society it's only a matter of time until something horrific and tragic happens and then it's too late. Keep the fans off the field / court. I know I'll get flack for this but mark my word it's coming fast now.

Storm the court? Wait until Iowa beats Ohio State for the second time this year in the Big Ten tournament championship game! No reason to storm the court after beating a team which is not as good as you are! If Ohio State had to take everyone's best shot (as Iowa did ) they would have lost at least 3 big ten games.

Don't students normally storm the court? Students don't attend Iowa games.
Who's going to storm the court after an Iowa victory? Tweens wanting a CC autograph and their parents chasing after them?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT