ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Supreme Court upholds 2023 abortion ban

I get the pro life argument, but I don't think 6 weeks is enough time. 12 to 14 weeks seems reasonable to me, though I will mention (again) that while I am pro choice I cannot stand the pro abortion contingent that don't have any concern with ending life. Abortion is incredibly sad and should be a last resort only.
We were always trying for kids, had 5 pregnancies that ended with 2 miscarriages and 3 boys. Even as we were trying and all, I think only 1-2 of the pregnancies were known before week 6-8.

sP8qfq1.png

Which candidates were running on the platform to abolish abortion?
It doesn't have to be on the platform, EVERYBODY knows where the cons stand on abortion, and thats whats why i'm voting in 2024 for the women. The candidates, politicians should have no voice as it should be between a women and her doctor.

It doesn't have to be on the platform, EVERYBODY knows where the cons stand on abortion, and thats whats why i'm voting in 2024 for the women. The candidates, politicians should have no voice as it should be between a women and her doctor.
The point is they weren't promoting this overtly as they ran for office. The notion Northern throws out that the people have spoken on this by virtue of their vote is a lie intended to deflect from the fact this was done despite the majority views of Iowans.

More extreme than I would wish but if your moral regulator supports late term than understand pushback to your obviously demented and inhumane demands and justifications. I will take the former over the latter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT