ADVERTISEMENT

If Manchin ran as an Independent would you vote for him?

Mar 11, 2020
That's the dude that left the dems right? If he ran under a ticket of "I'm not a dem, I'm not a republican, I can offer much more stability than either of those Two, let's get through 4 years without anarchy". Basically gave America a "punt" option where both sides could feel like they didn't win but didn't lose.

Choice A. Biden
Choice B. Trump
Choice C. Manchin
Choice D. Used Condom

Choice A. Nope
Choice B. Hell No!
Choice C. Yes
Choice D. If C was not an option, Yes.

Reactions: Tunadog and torbee
The man is an unprincipled piece of shit in the pocket of a massively corrupt industry.

And STILL a better choice than Trump and whatever is left of what used to be Joe Biden.

That is how f-----ed we are as a country.

GO TEAM USA!
A real Levar Woods special....

He would be worth considering. Pair him with a moderate R and it might be the most balanced ticket in the last 100 years. Too late though.
Manchin - Prez
Mitt - VP

so-what-you-got-calvin-payne.gif

Reactions: Old_wrestling_fan
Manchin - Prez
Mitt - VP

so-what-you-got-calvin-payne.gif
I would prefer switching that around, TBH.

I'd prefer a principled moderate Republican over a turncoat opportunist Democrat.

My dream scenario would be Mitt Romney switching parties and offering himself as the replacement candidate in Chicago. But that is pure fantasy, unfortunately.

Manchin was a Dino
Am I doing that right?
I would vote for Bidens corpse over trump. And essentially that what it will be.

The man is an unprincipled piece of shit in the pocket of a massively corrupt industry.

And STILL a better choice than Trump and whatever is left of what used to be Joe Biden.

That is how f-----ed we are as a country.

GO TEAM USA!
This. Depressing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT