ADVERTISEMENT

IF Tump can’t run…..

And Haley ends up the nominee for the Rs. Chances Biden wins?

Less than 5%. Be careful what you wish for Team Blue.

If you dumbshits could have figured this out before the primaries you’d probably be walking away with 2024 right now. As it is youve created a shitstorm of your own making and are going to hand it to the Dems unless you cobble together some magic at the end. Congrats I guess?

Oh he will be running alright.

_129137522_faketrump1.png.webp

Trump can’t physically run. He keeps frail people around so that he can push them over and briskly walkaway

If you dumbshits could have figured this out before the primaries you’d probably be walking away with 2024 right now. As it is youve created a shitstorm of your own making and are going to hand it to the Dems unless you cobble together some magic at the end. Congrats I guess?

I agree with this. I tried my best. Nobody wanted to listen. Lies were just better I guess.

Trump can’t physically run. He keeps frail people around so that he can push them over and briskly walkaway
lol - you really want to talk physical characters of the two candidates?!? F*ck, a small breeze would knock over Biden. 😉

Does anyone in their right mind think today's verdict will help Trump with moderates and Indees???

Cause that will be who decides Arizona/Michigan/Pennsylvania/Nevada/Wisconsin!
Do you actually think it will hurt Trump with those groups? I think they’re smart enough to see through this fiasco.

• Angry
Reactions: HawkMD

“You dumbshits”? SMH

Last edited:
Do you actually think it will hurt Trump with those groups? I think they’re smart enough to see through this fiasco.
He said “moderates and independents”, not head-up-their-asses MAGAts. Given that you’re the latter it’s understandable that you can’t see the difference…given your view.

Last edited:
Reactions: HawkMD and EasyHawk

The fiasco where the US justice system was applied?

Bragg has brought over a hundred felony falsifying business records cases against 30+ defendants in the last 15 months. Have all of them been fiascos?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT