ADVERTISEMENT

If you are truly religous

sadiehawkins

HR All-American
Sep 21, 2008
How can you go to the border to confront immigrants. There is nothing godly about any religion and white people. Could you see God leading a bunch of whiteys to the border. Tell his followers to stop this vermin from coming to the US. Religion at its finest. I would think some food and clothes would. BE what religous people would bring. But no it's just plain hate.

Last edited:
first of all they are not immigrants. second of all we are confronting joe biden who is a commie and is using them as proxy to destroy texas and the usa. an invasion. thirdly thank goodness for ted nugent and greg abbott. I live in TX and I'm not sure we can come out from under this destruction in my lifetime. pretty sure trump could put a nice dent in it though.

Reactions: SIXERS24
How can you go to the border to confront immigrants. There is nothing godly about any religion and white people. Could you see God leading a bunch of whiteys to the border. Tell his followers to stop this vermin from coming to the US. Religion at its finest. I would think some food and clothes would. BE what religous people would bring. But no it's just plain hate.
"White people?" You ever met any Mexican-Americans? Ever ask 'em what they think about this?

first of all they are not immigrants. second of all we are confronting joe biden who is a commie and is using them as proxy to destroy texas and the usa. an invasion. thirdly thank goodness for ted nugent and greg abbott. I live in TX and I'm not sure we can come out from under this destruction in my lifetime. pretty sure trump could put a nice dent in it though.
Easy solution, secede! You mother ****ers can take care of yourselves and the border. If the Republicans in Congress would work on a border policy the USA could take better care of the border. Also, Nugent and Abbott are morons just like you.

Easy solution, secede! You mother ****ers can take care of yourselves and the border. If the Republicans in Congress would work on a border policy the USA could take better care of the border. Also, Nugent and Abbott are morons just like you.
no need for more fed laws, there are enough in place. biden and dems wipe their butt with them

Reactions: SIXERS24
no need for more fed laws, there are enough in place. biden and dems wipe their butt with them
Maybe read up on immigration so you don't just spew stupid bullshit like you always do.

How U.S. immigration laws and rules have changed through history​

BY D’VERA COHN

The United States began regulating immigration soon after it won independence from Great Britain, and the laws since enacted have reflected the politics and migrant flows of the times. Early legislation tended to impose limits that favored Europeans, but a sweeping 1965 law opened doors to immigrants from other parts of the world. In more recent years, laws and presidential actions have been shaped by concerns about refugees, unauthorized immigration and terrorism.
Click on the arrows below to explore the timeline.
——— % OF THE U.S. POPULATION THAT IS FOREIGN BORN

Source for the share of the U.S. population that is foreign born: U.S. Census Bureau, “Historical Census Statistics on the Foreign-Born Population of the United States: 1850-2000” and Pew Research Center tabulations of 2010 and 2013 American Community Surveys (IPUMS).
◀▶
1790 NATURALIZATION ACT
Excluded non-white people from eligibility to naturalize. Naturalization requirements included two years of residence in the country and “good moral character,” and an applicant must be a “free white person.” The Naturalization Act of 1795 extended the residency requirement to five years. In 1798, this was extended to 14 years, then back to five in 1802.
Additional references
A 1790 law was the first to specify who could become a citizen, limiting that privilege to free whites of “good moral character” who had lived in the U.S. for at least two years. In 1870, the right of citizenship was extended to those of African origin.
[callout align=”alignright”]

Try our email course on immigration​

Learn about U.S. immigration through five short lessons delivered to your inbox every other day.
[/callout]
Starting in 1875, a series of restrictions on immigration were enacted. They included bans on criminals, people with contagious diseases, polygamists, anarchists, beggars and importers of prostitutes. Other restrictions targeted the rising number of Asian immigrants, first limiting migration from China and later banning immigration from most Asian countries.
By the early 1900s, the nation’s predominant immigration flow shifted away from northern and western European nations and toward southern and eastern Europe. In response, laws were passed in 1921 and 1924 to try to restore earlier immigration patterns by capping total annual immigration and imposing numerical quotas based on immigrant nationality that favored northern and western European countries.
Long-standing immigration restrictions began to crumble in 1943, when a law allowed a limited number of Chinese to immigrate. In 1952, legislation allowed a limited number of visas for other Asians, and race was formally removed as grounds for exclusion. Although a presidential commission recommended scrapping the national-origins quota system, Congress did not go along.
In 1965, though, a combination of political, social and geopolitical factors led to passage of the landmark Immigration and Nationality Act that created a new system favoring family reunification and skilled immigrants, rather than country quotas. The law also imposed the first limits on immigration from the Western Hemisphere. Before then, Latin Americans had been allowed to enter the U.S. without many restrictions. Since enactment of the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act, immigration has been dominated by people born in Asia and Latin America, rather than Europe.
Several laws since then have focused on refugees, paving the way for entrance of Indochinese refugees fleeing war violence in the 1970s and later including relief for other nationalities, including Chinese, Nicaraguans and Haitians. A 1990 law created the “temporary protective status” that has shielded immigrants, mainly Central Americans, from deportation to countries facing natural disasters, armed conflicts or other extraordinary conditions.
In 1986, Congress enacted another major law – the Immigration Reform and Control Act – that granted legalization to millions of unauthorized immigrants, mainly from Latin America, who met certain conditions. The law also imposed sanctions on employers who hired unauthorized immigrants. Subsequent laws in 1996, 2002 and 2006 were responses to concerns about terrorism and unauthorized immigration. These measures emphasized border control, prioritized enforcement of laws on hiring immigrants and tightened admissions eligibility.
The most recent changes in immigration policy have been an exception to that pattern. In 2012, President Obama took executive action to allow young adults who had been brought to the country illegally to apply for deportation relief and a work permit. In 2014, he expanded that program (known as Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or DACA) and set up a new program to offer similar benefits to some unauthorized-immigrant parents of U.S.-born children. The DACA expansion and the new program (Deferred Action for Parents of Americans and Lawful Permanent Residents, or DAPA) are on hold because of a legal challenge by 26 states.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael

You sure do love giving out those fishes. Why don't you try teaching them how to fish?

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
Maybe read up on immigration so you don't just spew stupid bullshit like you always do.

How U.S. immigration laws and rules have changed through history​

BY D’VERA COHN

The United States began regulating immigration soon after it won independence from Great Britain, and the laws since enacted have reflected the politics and migrant flows of the times. Early legislation tended to impose limits that favored Europeans, but a sweeping 1965 law opened doors to immigrants from other parts of the world. In more recent years, laws and presidential actions have been shaped by concerns about refugees, unauthorized immigration and terrorism.
Click on the arrows below to explore the timeline.
——— % OF THE U.S. POPULATION THAT IS FOREIGN BORN

Source for the share of the U.S. population that is foreign born: U.S. Census Bureau, “Historical Census Statistics on the Foreign-Born Population of the United States: 1850-2000” and Pew Research Center tabulations of 2010 and 2013 American Community Surveys (IPUMS).
◀▶
1790 NATURALIZATION ACT
Excluded non-white people from eligibility to naturalize. Naturalization requirements included two years of residence in the country and “good moral character,” and an applicant must be a “free white person.” The Naturalization Act of 1795 extended the residency requirement to five years. In 1798, this was extended to 14 years, then back to five in 1802.
Additional references
A 1790 law was the first to specify who could become a citizen, limiting that privilege to free whites of “good moral character” who had lived in the U.S. for at least two years. In 1870, the right of citizenship was extended to those of African origin.
[callout align=”alignright”]

Try our email course on immigration​

Learn about U.S. immigration through five short lessons delivered to your inbox every other day.
[/callout]
Starting in 1875, a series of restrictions on immigration were enacted. They included bans on criminals, people with contagious diseases, polygamists, anarchists, beggars and importers of prostitutes. Other restrictions targeted the rising number of Asian immigrants, first limiting migration from China and later banning immigration from most Asian countries.
By the early 1900s, the nation’s predominant immigration flow shifted away from northern and western European nations and toward southern and eastern Europe. In response, laws were passed in 1921 and 1924 to try to restore earlier immigration patterns by capping total annual immigration and imposing numerical quotas based on immigrant nationality that favored northern and western European countries.
Long-standing immigration restrictions began to crumble in 1943, when a law allowed a limited number of Chinese to immigrate. In 1952, legislation allowed a limited number of visas for other Asians, and race was formally removed as grounds for exclusion. Although a presidential commission recommended scrapping the national-origins quota system, Congress did not go along.
In 1965, though, a combination of political, social and geopolitical factors led to passage of the landmark Immigration and Nationality Act that created a new system favoring family reunification and skilled immigrants, rather than country quotas. The law also imposed the first limits on immigration from the Western Hemisphere. Before then, Latin Americans had been allowed to enter the U.S. without many restrictions. Since enactment of the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act, immigration has been dominated by people born in Asia and Latin America, rather than Europe.
Several laws since then have focused on refugees, paving the way for entrance of Indochinese refugees fleeing war violence in the 1970s and later including relief for other nationalities, including Chinese, Nicaraguans and Haitians. A 1990 law created the “temporary protective status” that has shielded immigrants, mainly Central Americans, from deportation to countries facing natural disasters, armed conflicts or other extraordinary conditions.
In 1986, Congress enacted another major law – the Immigration Reform and Control Act – that granted legalization to millions of unauthorized immigrants, mainly from Latin America, who met certain conditions. The law also imposed sanctions on employers who hired unauthorized immigrants. Subsequent laws in 1996, 2002 and 2006 were responses to concerns about terrorism and unauthorized immigration. These measures emphasized border control, prioritized enforcement of laws on hiring immigrants and tightened admissions eligibility.
The most recent changes in immigration policy have been an exception to that pattern. In 2012, President Obama took executive action to allow young adults who had been brought to the country illegally to apply for deportation relief and a work permit. In 2014, he expanded that program (known as Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or DACA) and set up a new program to offer similar benefits to some unauthorized-immigrant parents of U.S.-born children. The DACA expansion and the new program (Deferred Action for Parents of Americans and Lawful Permanent Residents, or DAPA) are on hold because of a legal challenge by 26 states.
proves my point. look how long this freaking novel is
this is a lot of paper wasted, so biden uses for toilet paper so he don't waste it

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
Hope everyone has a good time and brings plenty of bottled water. Also toilet paper.

Is Joe in Texas to confront?

They should leave god out of it.

As to what they’re doing, I sorta see it as the flip side of the Palestinian protestors who were blocking access to five major bridges and tunnels into dc on Thursday morning, except the routes the truckers seem to want to block aren’t supposed to be routes of ingress.

...Dammit... :mad:

too-slow-sloth.gif

Christians are doing more philanthropy work at the border than any other organization. Don't get lost in your hate.

Is Joe in Texas to confront?
he sends his proxy invasion army. from china and honduras. now, I kind of like the honduras folks who live like 5 miles from me here so far. they open a bunch of "hondureno" restaurants out here in the sticks. food trucks. didn't try them yet. with the hard working folks also comes drug dealers and fentanyl and crime. it's just how it is.

• Haha
Could you see a true American that cares about the safety and wealth of every human in the US just welcoming in thousands/millions of Non Americans and giving them a better place to live, better health care and so on.
I would think having some control over what is coming across the boarder should be a top priority instead of just wanting votes to be re-elected.

Sure that’s not the Christian thing to do but letting everyone in also isn’t the safe/smart thing to do for our country.
Now if everyone was Christian and teaching Christian ways and teaching about Jesus when they come over, we might be able to have both of these things.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
he sends his proxy invasion army. from china and honduras. now, I kind of like the honduras folks who live like 5 miles from me here so far. they open a bunch of "hondureno" restaurants out here in the sticks. food trucks. didn't try them yet. with the hard working folks also comes drug dealers and fentanyl and crime. it's just how it is.
You make no sense whatsoever

Could you see a true American that cares about the safety and wealth of every human in the US just welcoming in thousands/millions of Non Americans and giving them a better place to live, better health care and so on.
I would think having some control over what is coming across the boarder should be a top priority instead of just wanting votes to be re-elected.

Sure that’s not the Christian thing to do but letting everyone in also isn’t the safe/smart thing to do for our country.
Now if everyone was Christian and teaching Christian ways and teaching about Jesus when they come over, we might be able to have both of these things.
if they were true mexican immigrants, 99% catholic. they are not that. unfortunately.

You make no sense whatsoever
what that joe wants to ruin the usa and texas by letting in drug dealers? oh, it is happening. and chinese operatives and middle east terrorists. look it up it is true.

or that about 5 miles from here a bunch of honduras folks with food trucks? oh, that is true also. I should try that food, I bet it's ok. scared of the food poisoning a little. some of those trailers look sketchy .

• Haha
They aren't religious. They are jobless scum that pray on the simple minded.

ted nugent and abbot are both unemployed? sarah palin? well she may be unemployed. at the moment.
basically. they free load off your tin foil brains. abbot has the only real job out of them, one he barely does outside shock jock maga sound bites. it's all a grift for a bunch of idiots...and they know it. well except for maybe ted, he is just that ****ing stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT