ADVERTISEMENT

If you could go back, would you have traded DeSanto for RBY, knowing now what each did?

Would you have traded DeSanto for RBY, knowing now what each did?

• Yes

Votes: 67 47.2%
  • No

Votes: 25 17.6%
  • HELL NO! I wouldn't have traded him for anyone, he was the most entertaining Hawkeye since Metcalf!

Votes: 52 36.6%

• Total voters
Now re read your post and see if it makes any sense.
"
I think your unfamiliar with the internet and free boards that discuss sport topics like this
It’s been quite common for schools that compete against each other to have boards like this where interested parties interact to share information, razz each other, or discuss topics of interest related to the sport.
And when the top rivals meet the posts will increase up to and including the sporting event and championships. Hope that clears things up."

Nowhere in that post did I say you or anyone should, I merely stated it's a common thing for interactions to happen on free boards. It's no guarantee that you will get any response if others aren't interested in your post. You're not owed a response just because you asked a question.
Have any other aspects of the human condition you have questions about? Or maybe don't take this shit so seriously that you get upset by an opposing fan base for some words written on a screen. It's just sports and a hobby, have fun with it.
TLDR but I can say Iowa fans also do a separated at birth for football games. I don't have pictures, but you have to be related to nothingmeaningful

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT