ADVERTISEMENT

If you have testicles....

Nah my Friday is great. Hope yours is as well.

I just find the whole Trump bro culture to be pathetic. A bunch of fat f*cks that think they know what real men think all while absorbing talking points from Russian incels. It would be hilarious if it wasn’t so dangerous.
That's quite the backdrop you have built.

It was good, had to Travwl home from Lincoln, wanted to get 9 in but with this wind decided to take the dogs for a run.

Excited to see my daughter after 3 days.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
You MAGAts like balls, especially gargling them
tim-walz-disbelief.gif

there’s the @GOHOX69 thread with voting advice for people with brains and this thread offers advice for those with testicles. between the two threads most hroters are covered. but it would be helpful if one of our savants could start a new thread for the select few of us who have both testicles and brains. tia

Reactions: Lindemann
I spotted my first Harris/Walz yard sign today (next door to a Trump yard sign, so maybe retaliatory?)

I have seen far more Trump signs- mainly in affluent areas.
Interesting. Here in purple WI, I see a lot of Harris signs in rural areas. Not as many as Trump, but much more than Biden had in 2020.

Reactions: TennNole17
Having hard time deciding in this thread. Current rankings:

@naturalbornhawk
@Whiskeydeltadeltatango
@NorthernHawkeye
@seminole97

2 and 3 could be flipped and I wouldn’t argue.

As far as cucks go, I would reverse the list.
I have two categories:

CAT 1: Insufferable twattwaffles:
- H4aD
- Rico
- PF
- BDWD40 (or whatever its handle is)
- Arbor1 (most certainly a bot)
- Scruddy
- Northern
- NoWokeMoron
- Gus
- Hitman

CAT 2: Wingers, but can have a decent convo from time-to-time and capable of participating like humans in non-political threads
- Whiskey
- Nole97
- ClarindaA's
- Doobi
- Sharky
- Trad

I'm probably missing a few.

is it the guy who cakes himself in makeup, demands everyone constantly praise him (and immediately insults anyone who doesn't), and refuses to ever acknowledge a single mistake?

you guys that see trump as some kind of gary cooper character are hilarious...in reality he's basically...

e4c82c816f897884ec47748f6526b2995d15c8ad_hq.gif
^*** Who worships anyone like this. Load up on some Nugenix it’s needed Comrade

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Nice try at trolling.

Real Alpha’s don’t take orders from some beta cuck on the internet who tries to bro shame them into voting for a fat rapist. Real Alphas vote for whoever they damn well please.

I just climbed the tallest mountain in the lower 48 states at 52 years old, was CEO of a company you have heard of, have multiple homes, and two amazing grown kids. I’m voting for Harris.

How will I ever live with the fact you think I don’t have testosterone? Oh the horror.
^^^His wives BF will offset (multiple I’m sure) this Hotel Room chair Sitter. Also zero people who are Alpha care about what you do and internet tales.

All I heard was someone with the ultimate white Privledge and guilt but votes stupid because all the issues is with the poors and he can’t figure out why the rest of us can’t figure it out.

Do better Not my Comrade

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
I have two categories:

CAT 1: Insufferable twattwaffles:
- H4aD
- Rico
- PF
- BDWD40 (or whatever its handle is)
- Arbor1 (most certainly a bot)
- Scruddy
- Northern
- NoWokeMoron
- Gus
- Hitman

CAT 2: Wingers, but can have a decent convo from time-to-time and capable of participating like humans in non-political threads
- Whiskey
- Nole97
- ClarindaA's
- Doobi
- Sharky
- Trad

I'm probably missing a few.

You should consider going outside and getting some fresh air.

I mean this sincerely I think the ways these right wing men define masculinity is bizarre. As if who I vote for has anything to do with it.

It has almost nothing to do with biblical masculinity and it makes me sad for the state of the church and our country. I wish I was smart enough to help bring these young men back into the church and what a truly sacrificial relationship with Jesus looks like.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Fair or unfair, male Harris voters have an image problem. Non Harris voters see them as Connor.

PS: Smart money says the kid grows up to be a Chick with a Dick.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT