ADVERTISEMENT

If you want to see a public humiliation...

Career ended? No chance. That kind of loyalty to the king of the idiots can only get you one thing in MAGA world. A promotion among the ranks.

George did make stupid point though, by saying anyone who gets pardoned is never innocent. Donalds missed an easy opportunity to say, “Clinton and Obama pardoned over 2000 guilty people. Terrible presidents right?”

Reactions: goldmom
Career ended? No chance. That kind of loyalty to the king of the idiots can only get you one thing in MAGA world. A promotion among the ranks.

George did make stupid point though, by saying anyone who gets pardoned is never innocent. Donalds missed an easy opportunity to say, “Clinton and Obama pardoned over 2000 guilty people. Terrible presidents right?”
This wouldn't have landed like you think it would.

Watching the panel now. Talking about the Shapiro pick for VP. Point was made, “He could win PA but lose you Michigan because of the large Arab population.” And no one blinked at the notion of rampant antisemitism among an entire population of a pivotal state having an influence on national politics.

Reynolds repeated the slurs against Harris 4 times.

Don't defend the stuff that is non-defendable.
I saw Donalds, but not Kimmie. When you are defending the cult leader there is no sense of humiliation. You are only there to speak to the cult and praise the leader.
Kim has repeatedly defended the serial sexual abuser, there is no bottom for her.

I saw Donalds, but not Kimmie. When you are defending the cult leader there is no sense of humiliation. You are only there to speak to the cult and praise the leader.
Kim has repeatedly defended the serial sexual abuser, there is no bottom for her.

I accidently had a Freudian slip. Donalds, not Reynolds.

Reactions: Torg
George Stephanoplis is ripping Rep. Donalds a new one this morning on ABC. I mean, I love a good cross-examination. But this is a career ender for Donalds

My token Chis contribution of the day.
Donalds gives no facts behind what he claims. Republicans are really good at that. Lots of worst ever or best ever with nothing to back it up. They are very disciplined at staying on point. He actually said Kamala is responsible for inflation. Lol

I don't want to hear about the inflation thing one more time. Inflation started because of COVID. And Donald is to blame for not responding like a rational person.
Yeah but Trump and his maga and Qanon tribe ignore facts and love to lie just to get or keep power. The total opposite of what a really good public servant or even human being should be.

This is one reason a lot of really good people cant to the public service thing or do it for long as they cant stand working with the shitheads.

Watching the panel now. Talking about the Shapiro pick for VP. Point was made, “He could win PA but lose you Michigan because of the large Arab population.” And no one blinked at the notion of rampant antisemitism among an entire population of a pivotal state having an influence on national politics.
If Harris picked a Muslim wouldn’t the same thing happen?

Also, speaking of someone loving self humiliation, Vance just said that VPs really don't matter.
I'll never understand this statement. As someone who remembers the Bush administration very well, VP's matter a ton. Actually, Obama too. Neither of those Presidents would have gotten half the stuff they got done without their VP. McCain's VP certainly mattered as well. His VP both gave him an actual shot at winning and also cost him any shot of winning. Although I think the economy going into full meltdown was a factor that would have outweighed any VP pick.

Reactions: Huey Grey
I'll never understand this statement. As someone who remembers the Bush administration very well, VP's matter a ton. Actually, Obama too. Neither of those Presidents would have gotten half the stuff they got done without their VP. McCain's VP certainly mattered as well. His VP both gave him an actual shot at winning and also cost him any shot of winning. Although I think the economy going into full meltdown was a factor that would have outweighed any VP pick.
VP pick helped sink McCain. It's helping sink Trump. And it helped Biden get the win. Imagine being such a weakling that you call yourself worthless because your boss told you to.

I wonder what 2028 hopefuls like RonnyBoy and Nimirata are hoping for??

A Trump loss and the GOP has to reset.
A Trump win doesn't necessarily make Couch Fvcker the favorite?

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
George Stephanoplis is ripping Rep. Donalds a new one this morning on ABC. I mean, I love a good cross-examination. But this is a career ender for Donalds

My token Chis contribution of the day.
lol…George Stupidopolis! Oh no, say it ain’t so.
I don't want to hear about the inflation thing one more time. Inflation started because of COVID. And Donald is to blame for not responding like a rational person.
I’m sure you don’t want to hear about inflation any more. 🥴

I wonder what 2028 hopefuls like RonnyBoy and Nimirata are hoping for??

A Trump loss and the GOP has to reset.
A Trump win doesn't necessarily make Couch Fvcker the favorite?
With two more Supreme court picks he will for sure get (three if Sotomeyer dies in the next 4 years) he will just run again in a sham election. This court has pretty much stated the Constitution doesn't say what you think it says.

With two more Supreme court picks he will for sure get (three if Sotomeyer dies in the next 4 years) he will just run again in a sham election. This court has pretty much stated the Constitution doesn't say what you think it says.
He'll be dead by 2028. Syphilis, assassination, old age...

He'll be dead by 2028. Syphilis, assassination, old age...
I hope he's dead but if he loses I think he runs again to keep swindling money from the cult and to avoid jail. He doesn't care about what happens to the party. Everything is about him

And knowing republican voters i think he'd get the nomination. The cult will be there as long as he's alive

I hope he's dead but if he loses I think he runs again to keep swindling money from the cult and to avoid jail. He doesn't care about what happens to the party. Everything is about him

And knowing republican voters i think he'd get the nomination. The cult will be there as long as he's alive
I don't think a 2X defeated Trump has much appeal for 2028 at age 82.

Reactions: Kelsers

He won't run again, and that wouldn't keep him out of jail.

Reactions: joelbc1
George squirms any time you bring up the Clintons and their warts.
Warts and all, Clinton was still the best POTUS in my lifetime….by a lot. LBJ was next and then probably Reagan/Obama. The Orange Turd is at the bottom..and way ahead of Junior who would be the next worst. Clinton and LBJ got things done…and gave all the credit to Congress….but they both worked over individual members and got them to pass the legislation they desired. THAT is a mark of a great President.

Tell that to Kyle Rittenhouse or Brian Kemp. You cross Trump and you get destroyed. Look at all the 2028 candidates who have bent the knee. Look at Trump’s VP candidate who called him Hitler, but now fawns over him.
This only ends when Trump dies or dementia fully sets in.

Reactions: blhawk
Warts and all, Clinton was still the best POTUS in my lifetime….by a lot. LBJ was next and then probably Reagan/Obama. The Orange Turd is at the bottom..and way ahead of Junior who would be the next worst. Clinton and LBJ got things done…and gave all the credit to Congress….but they both worked over individual members and got them to pass the legislation they desired. THAT is a mark of a great President.
Newt was Clinton’s favorite stable boy. ;) It took Clinton leaving office for a few years before Newt realized it, though.

He won't run again, and that wouldn't keep him out of jail.

He shouldn't have had any appeal this time but he won in a landslide. If the cult stays somewhat intact thinking they were twice cheated that landslide could be a narrow win. These clearly are not rational people

I absolutely hope you two are right. Just don't think his ego will allow him to go away if he can keep the gift rolling

Reactions: MitchLL
Tell that to Kyle Rittenhouse or Brian Kemp. You cross Trump and you get destroyed. Look at all the 2028 candidates who have bent the knee. Look at Trump’s VP candidate who called him Hitler, but now fawns over him.
This only ends when Trump dies or dementia fully sets in.
He won't get the Republican nomination at their convention.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT