ADVERTISEMENT

If you want to see a public humiliation...

He'll be dead by 2028. Syphilis, assassination, old age...
Well it's the Heritage Foundation that places him so it really doesn't matter who the person is. Trump just had one question for them, "Will you defend me when my crimes come to trial?". After that, he doesn't give a shit.

George Stephanoplis is ripping Rep. Donalds a new one this morning on ABC. I mean, I love a good cross-examination. But this is a career ender for Donalds

My token Chis contribution of the day.
Which debate were you watching? George is not a journalist. He was a Clinton advisor in the 90’s and hardcore liberal. You really think he’s gonna be fair as a moderator or going on his show? Donald’s pushed back and put him in his place. George keeps bringing up race.
You know Don Lemon brought up the same argument against Kamala in 2019? George has an agenda and kept pushing it and pushing it. He’s making a bigger deal about the race card because Dems love playing the race card.
For the record, Kamala was Indian until people started introducing her as black and she never bothered to correct them. She’s more Indian than Elizabeth Warren. Been two weeks and she’s yet to hold a press conference or take questions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT