ADVERTISEMENT

I'm thinking of giving up my independent status, Republicans or Democrats?

Gonolz

HB Legend
Aug 6, 2002
It is obvious that to be a winner in today's political society, you have to choose a side. R or D or GTFO. It is like a gang war and there are only two choices if you want to stay alive. So, tell me the good things about your "side" and why I should join it.

32384186_1.jpg

Reactions: Gonolz
It is obvious that to be a winner in today's political society, you have to choose a side. R or D or GTFO. It is like a gang war and there are only two choices if you want to stay alive. So, tell me the good things about your "side" and why I should join it.
There is no "good side" only sheeple looking to be led or lemmings to be followed.

It is obvious that to be a winner in today's political society, you have to choose a side.

I don’t know what it means to be a winner in today’s political society.

I’m not a Republican and I’m not a Democrat. I’m intelligent.

I vote based on issues that are important to me and the platform of the candidate.

Reactions: Razorhawk2

If you don’t know the answer you should definitely vote for Trump. Dumb shit.

Reactions: Razorhawk2
Don’t be part of the problem, be part of the solution.

You’ve read the idiotic posts from the lefties and righties on this board. Do you want to be like them?

Vote the candidate, not the party.

You’ve read the idiotic posts from the lefties and righties on this board. Do you want to be like them?

Should I vote for Trump?

I voted for Gary Johnson in the last election. Although he was the best candidate, he didn't win or even come close to the poor candidates the Rs and Ds put up.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
You’re welcome to come help fix the Democrats from within. Plus you’re called a “RINO” if you don’t dare goose-step to every part of the Republican dogma. Look how they have treated Romney.

Stay independent. Both parties blow

I voted for Gary Johnson in the last election. Although he was the best candidate, he didn't win.
I have voted R, D, and 3rd party. In 2016 I left the President box on my ballot blank. Basically my vote was “none of the above”. I would have voted 3rd party but did not research any of them. I didn’t think I should cast a vote for someone I didn’t fully vett.

Be an independent, just dont be one of those that think claiming they are independent makes them more enlightened than those aligned with a party.

Reactions: irunlikeAcieEarl
Would like to hear, why you thought Johnson was the best canidate?

A few thoughts. For financial responsibility and protecting civil liberties. Against a military empire and jailing non-violent drug offenders. Not a crazy narcissist. Not intent on vilifying other politicians who disagree with him. Many more reasons, but basically he would have been a responsible reasonable leader who wouldn't have been a childish homer who puts party politics above all like the current Republicans and Democrats in power.

Don’t pick a party- you never know just how bad the candidates are gonna be, so hedge your bet.

Was Independent until 2016. Joined the D for Bern and now that the caucus is done I'm heading back to Independent.

A few thoughts. For financial responsibility and protecting civil liberties. Against a military empire and jailing non-violent drug offenders. Not a crazy narcissist. Not intent on vilifying other politicians who disagree with him. Many more reasons, but basically he would have been a responsible reasonable leader who wouldn't have been a childish homer who puts party politics above all like the current Republicans and Democrats in power.

And pot.

Reactions: MontyMufsnipher
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT