ADVERTISEMENT

In Defense of Sides

We went from a blanket terrible teammate to well she is this weird shooting guard that shoots the ball so she is a bad teammate.

Because of context…well at least a nice attempt at back peddling.
Are you stupid? Like genuine question. Have you not read my posts, or are you just reading what you want to read? What an embarrassing response. All you have to do is read, it isn't hard. I literally wrote in my first post regrading Mitchell: Watching her run around the court with the ball as if it's 1 on 5 while not passing isn't smart basketball.

But I get it, you don't have an argument so you omit things I've said and try to recontextualize my argument into something it isn't. Gotta keep that "I'm the smart poster" persona going somehow.

Are you stupid? Like genuine question. Have you not read my posts, or are you just reading what you want to read? What an embarrassing response. All you have to do is read, it isn't hard. I literally wrote in my first post regrading Mitchell: Watching her run around the court with the ball as if it's 1 on 5 while not passing isn't smart basketball.

But I get it, you don't have an argument so you omit things I've said and try to recontextualize my argument into something it isn't. Gotta keep that "I'm the smart poster" persona going somehow.

What do you think is more plausible?

A player is out on the court being selfish and doing only what they want, and the coach is still playing that player the entirety of the game,

or

A player is out on the court, that typically gets their first touch with less than 15 seconds left on the shot clock, and follows the coaches direction of get the ball up or make a move and create your own shot?

Reactions: littlez
What do you think is more plausible?

A player is out on the court being selfish and doing only what they want, and the coach is still playing that player the entirety of the game,

or

A player is out on the court, that typically gets their first touch with less than 15 seconds left on the shot clock, and follows the coaches direction of get the ball up or make a move and create your own shot?
I've already established Mitchell is one of the deadliest shooters in the league and the Fever must retain her if they want a championship level team. But more often than not, once she has the ball, no one else will be touching it the rest of the possession as she weaves her way around the court for 15 seconds until she has to force an attempted layup before time expires. It just looks bad and desperate.

As I stated previously, I think CC has rubbed off on her and shown her the value of passing. But Mitchell has to knock off the hero ball stuff when there are teammates who have a better look than she does. It makes the team better and it will make her better.

Attempting to imply I want her to shoot it much less just isn't true. We can get her wide open looks because of how many players CC can draw to her. Sides just needs to do a better job of drawing up plays to get Mitchell open, because she's money when she has half a second to line up her shot.

How dare you be so anonymously critical of these people.

I am not anonymously being critical of anyone….I plagiarized my drivers license for my username. 25 years on forums, have basically always used one variation or another of my actual name.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT