Influencers Being Paid To Push Sexual Attacks On Harris

NoleATL

HB Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007

Influencers Being Paid To Push Sexual Attacks On Harris​

September 9, 2024

Semafor reports:
The organizers of a mysterious network paid influencers to promote sexual smears of Vice President Kamala Harris as Democrats rallied around her to be their presidential candidate in late July.
This influencer network was organized over emails and Zoom calls, and payments on the platform Zelle, according to Zoom invitations and Zelle receipts reviewed by Semafor, plus the descriptions of a person who participated in the calls.
The money was good: One participant made more than $20,000 for several weeks of boosting assigned messages, according to the Zelle receipts.
Read the full article. There’s much more. No paywall.

Dear repubs,

images

i've missed the legitimate stories about this. Can you post them?

Harris was 29 in March 1994 when a San Francisco Chronicle columnist described her as Brown’s “new steady,” going on to say that she was “something new in Willie’s love life. She’s a woman, not a girl.” At the time, Brown, who was then 60 years old and speaker of the California State Assembly, had been estranged from his wife for more than a decade.

https://www.factcheck.org/2024/08/posts-mislead-about-harris-romance-with-willie-brown/

Harris was 29 in March 1994 when a San Francisco Chronicle columnist described her as Brown’s “new steady,” going on to say that she was “something new in Willie’s love life. She’s a woman, not a girl.” At the time, Brown, who was then 60 years old and speaker of the California State Assembly, had been estranged from his wife for more than a decade.

https://www.factcheck.org/2024/08/posts-mislead-about-harris-romance-with-willie-brown/
So sex while dating is now disqualifying for the Presidency? How deeply are we digging into candidates backgrounds to see if they’ve had sex with people they’re not married to? Seems Trump could have issues, too….or is it just that women are whores?

So sex while dating is now disqualifying for the Presidency? How deeply are we digging into candidates backgrounds to see if they’ve had sex with people they’re not married to? Seems Trump could have issues, too….or is it just that women are whores?

Not to me, my question was, “what is being called a ‘smear’”?

If someone relays the fact that 29 year old Harris slept with married, 60 year old Willie Brown before he appointed her to a job, is that a ‘sexual smear’?

Reactions: goldmom

If someone relays the fact that 29 year old Harris slept with married, 60 year old Willie Brown before he appointed her to a job, is that a ‘sexual smear’?
if a calendar is your only evidence, you don't have much.. if this were true, trump would really bother you then and harris is the only logical vote. thanks for clearing that up.

Do you know the answer to my question?
Your question is stupid. Just like the people who believe or spread this smear.
She dated someone 30 years ago and jackasses like you like in imply that all her success is due to sexual favors. It's gross and you're gross.

Reactions: Ree4
Your question is stupid.

I figured it was up your alley.

Just like the people who believe or spread this smear.

Hey look, the answer. That wasn’t so hard.

She dated someone 30 years ago and jackasses like you like in imply that all her success is due to sexual favors. It's gross and you're gross.

So you genuinely believe that a 29 year old dating a married 60 year didn’t help her get that appointment?

You really think it would have gone to her regardless?

200w.gif

if a calendar is your only evidence, you don't have much..

Evidence of their relationship? No one disputes it.
I was simply asking if that was the ‘smear’, or there was some other story about her ****ing a piece of furniture or something like that out there that I hadn’t seen yet.

if this were true, trump would really bother you then and harris is the only logical vote. thanks for clearing that up.

I don’t give a shit about any of that.
I’m voting against the neocons.
Harris keeps getting their endorsements.

I figured it was up your alley.

Hey look, the answer. That wasn’t so hard.

So you genuinely believe that a 29 year old dating a married 60 year didn’t help her get that appointment?

You really think it would have gone to her regardless?

200w.gif
So you're of the opinion that Newsom provided sexual favors to Brown too? Brown helped him early in his career. And all aid must be based on sexual services, right? Or just women?

Don’t be stupid.

Is it a sexual smear against Trump to say he was found liable for sexual assault, or is that just a fact?

Would the Trump campaign correctly identify it as ‘malinformation’ since it was true, but distracted from their preferred narrative?

Trying to keep up the ‘cognitive infrastructure’ against all these influence peddlers.

Is it a sexual smear against Trump to say he was found liable for sexual assault, or is that just a fact?

Would the Trump campaign correctly identify it as ‘malinformation’ since it was true, but distracted from their preferred narrative?

Trying to keep up the ‘cognitive infrastructure’ against all these influence peddlers.
There’s a jury verdict finding him liable for sexual assault. You get all that comes with that.

Very different from casting aspersions on someone for legal conduct years ago - calling them a slut, “Heels Up Harris” among other things.

If you truly don’t see the difference you’re hopeless.

Reactions: Ree4
There’s a jury verdict finding him liable for sexual assault. You get all that comes with that.

I always understood a smear to be a false allegation.

e.g. Propagating a lie that Harris ****ed a piece of furniture would be spreading a sexual smear.

That’s only appropriate if the candidate is a Republican, right?

Very different from casting aspersions on someone for legal conduct years ago - calling them a slut, “Heels Up Harris” among other things.

If you truly don’t see the difference you’re hopeless.

I was asking what the smear was, because we know the stuff about sleeping with AARP members in her 20s wasn’t false, I figured there was some other story out there that was untrue that was being spread.

TV time is really expensive. Are people paying for those spots just to pull in random factoids? No, everything in there has a purpose unless those making the ads are just interesting setting cash on fire.

Reactions: BelemNole
I always understood a smear to be a false allegation.

e.g. Propagating a lie that Harris ****ed a piece of furniture would be spreading a sexual smear.

That’s only appropriate if the candidate is a Republican, right?

I was asking what the smear was, because we know the stuff about sleeping with AARP members in her 20s wasn’t false, I figured there was some other story out there that was untrue that was being spread.
Are you trying to compare innuendo with something in the public record; namely, a guilty verdict? That is stupid.

So you're of the opinion that Newsom provided sexual favors to Brown too? Brown helped him early in his career. And all aid must be based on sexual services, right? Or just women?
Incels who have given up trying to have any sort of relationship with women will do anything they can to paint them in a negative light. Looking at themselves in any sort of reflective way is nothing short of impossible for them.

Reactions: BelemNole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT