ADVERTISEMENT

Inside the Ohio Town Invaded by "Cat-Eating" Haitians

I always love how the biggest white trash SOBs are the most racist and probably spreading the rumors. Also the ones bitching about not getting a hand out. I thought it was funny when all the Haitians laughed when asked the question about eating cats.
The cat thing doesn't even make sense given that they can actually buy food now.

And I sensed a lot of animosity over gov handouts.

Pretty solid "wood yah" at the 3:30 mark.

And one lady's mom saw on facebook that it is true; so hard to deny that.

And don't forget the migrants are walking off with the geese. They've taken the geese. You know where the geese are in the park.

Pretty solid "wood yah" at the 3:30 mark.

team america vomit GIF

I know, right. Of those interviewed, I'd hire the Hattians over the residents in a heartbeat (and I'm honestly shocked at myself for typing that).
Pretty obvious why local business/factory owners are the ones clamoring for immigrant labor.

The local talent pool is a sewer filled with meth-addled, toothless morons.

Yeah, that's some cultural decay. This is probably one of those towns where the life expectancy has been dropping for a while that Trump won overwhelmingly.
It was kind of neat seeing Scruddy, Northern, KFsDisciple and Rico in person though!

Pretty obvious why local business/factory owners are the ones clamoring for immigrant labor.

The local talent pool is a sewer filled with meth-addled, toothless morons.
On the other side of the coin, listening to their perspective I can sincerely see why they are voting for Trump.

Reactions: Colonoscopy
I know, right. Of those interviewed, I'd hire the Hattians over the residents in a heartbeat (and I'm honestly shocked at myself for typing that).
I doubt either set of people are well educated, well cultured by western standards. But the Hattians are looking to better themselves and a lot of the residents of Springfield (at least those interviewed) aren't. That's what stood out to me. American cultural decay vs people trying to find a better life. Trajectory is different.

But it's a real problem that we have so many towns in the US like this, so many people like this. And I see why they latched on to Trump.

On the other side of the coin, listening to their perspective I can sincerely see why they are voting for Trump.
For sure - he is a perfect avatar for them. Someone who consistently makes terrible decisions, acts like a dumbass and then claims he's a victim when he is held accountable for it.

The owner of a metalworks plant in Springfield has thirty Haitians working for him and said he'd love to have thirty more. They show up on time. They work all day. They don't use drugs.

Seems like the cat thing is suspect, but their inability to drive is legit...and OF COURSE there's an issue. Least shocking part of the video.

Seems like the cat thing is suspect, but their inability to drive is legit...and OF COURSE there's an issue. Least shocking part of the video.
Yeah, pretty much what the mayor said about being overwhelmed with that large of an influx of people.

Timeline is still hard to put together. But sounds like mostly people showing up for jobs.

Okay...guy with a functioning brain cell at 15:28 mark.
Yep - I can see how residents would be upset IF it is true the Haitians are using govt funds to pay rent and the landlords are jacking up rent because of it. Kind of a tough argument for those that believe 100% is free-market pricing. On one hand, landlords should be able to charge what they want, on the other, they are able to charge more because of Govt spending on non-US residents.

Yep - I can see how residents would be upset IF it is true the Haitians are using govt funds to pay rent and the landlords are jacking up rent because of it. Kind of a tough argument for those that believe 100% is free-market pricing. On one hand, landlords should be able to charge what they want, on the other, they are able to charge more because of Govt spending on non-US residents.
There's certainly an issue going on there. Sad "eating cats" is the focus and distracting from the real problems. I wonder what the campaigning Mayor's proposals are?

Great find, OP. Sure beats sifting through a bunch of BS, random tweets. I thought the interviewer did a great job staying objective and just seeking facts. FoxNews should watch this approach.
Earlier today I was looking at right wing insanity on twitter. And somebody posted a clip from this. Some Trump tweeter with a clip of the 50 year old guy talking about them taking cats and putting them in a van. (like -- here's proof, we have a guy that said he has seen it)

I then had to search it out on youtube. I was rather skeptical given how sensationalistic some of the landing images are on his videos, and the inclusion of the AI cat stuff in the beginning. But the actual content was pretty good.

I guess that's how you draw people in anymore.

Our information landscape is pretty weird anymore.

Wow without watching the entire video it's amazing how much white trash racists they found.

This is Trump's base right here. Probably also thought Obama was a secret Muslim born in Kenya.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Earlier today I was looking at right wing insanity on twitter. And somebody posted a clip from this. Some Trump tweeter with a clip of the 50 year old guy talking about them taking cats and putting them in a van. (like -- here's proof, we have a guy that said he has seen it)

I then had to search it out on youtube. I was rather skeptical given how sensationalistic some of the landing images are on his videos, and the inclusion of the AI cat stuff in the beginning. But the actual content was pretty good.

Hence why I scoff at most folks posting twitter links as "news" and "sources". I'm glad I watched the entire video. Imagine if the only part I watched was the moron towards the beginning. There were actually some people in the video I had empathy for. The twatwaffle in the gray shirt with glasses hanging off it, though, not so much.

I like the store owner...he was actually hoping for a solution to bring the two cultures together.

Reactions: Colonoscopy
If the white folks in that video are the "culture" we are supposed to be saving, I say drown it in the f----ing bathtub, lol.

Yikes.
those are poor people living in economic rot. I’d say that is roughly 20% of this country, irrespective of race.

I doubt they are getting unlimited government funds like they say they are.

But lets say they are. That is basically what Israel has done to the Palestinians for the last several decades. Gives their own people subsidies to move into Palestinian land.

Which is why I don't think we should necessarily be taking sides in that conflict. Neither side has made any moves to show goodwill and willingness to stop the violence.

So it gets better after the white van full of Haitians driving around abducting cats? I'm not watching that without some assurance it does so.

Just watched an interview with the mayor of Springfield, Ohio.

He categorically denied the "Haitans eating pets" story.

Reactions: McLovin32
Hence why I scoff at most folks posting twitter links as "news" and "sources". I'm glad I watched the entire video. Imagine if the only part I watched was the moron towards the beginning. There were actually some people in the video I had empathy for. The twatwaffle in the gray shirt with glasses hanging off it, though, not so much.

I like the store owner...he was actually hoping for a solution to bring the two cultures together.
Here in the Quad Cities, it is new immigrants that are opening the majority of new, entrepreneurial businesses. Without them, economic growth is stagnant at best, if not reversing.

those are poor people living in economic rot. I’d say that is roughly 20% of this country, irrespective of race.
I agree.

But it is often the poor white trash throwing out the "great replacement" theory as if they are the defenders of white american middle class values.

Those people can f--k right off.

I'm not sure I can. Like it upsets me emotionally watching people be that flat out racist like that.

I'd like to. But I stopped watching for a reason and it wasn't due to lack of time.
They racists are towards the beginning. There are some other's with functioning brain cells.

Start here. I marked the time for you:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT