ADVERTISEMENT

Interested to find out how Colbert, Ojemudia and the OL Grade Out.

Harbinger273

HR Heisman
Feb 17, 2016
Colbert stepped in and played well. I thought from what I could tell Ojemudia was solid. Not sure about OL, seemed like they had some issues with the ISU front. Later in the game we wire them down some.

I thought OJ was great tonight.

Side note- did they throw at Hankins at all? Did Gervase do anything? Seems like they threw towards Hooker and Ojamudia a lot.

I thought OJ was great tonight.

Side note- did they throw at Hankins at all? Did Gervase do anything? Seems like they threw towards Hooker and Ojamudia a lot.
Yes Hankins was thrown at a few times. He also made that solid goal line tackles on a much bigger receiver to help hold ISU out of the end zone early on.

OJ's film work seems to be paying some dividends. However, he still needs to continue to work on reading the QB and the WRs ... if he improves at that, then he'll be able to put himself in the position to be making plays on balls too.

Reactions: SLarew
OL has some work to do. They struggled at run blocking and were ok in pass blocking. B1G West looks weak this year but Wisconsin has been shredding us of late so hopefully OL can pick things up in a couple weeks.

OL has some work to do. They struggled at run blocking and were ok in pass blocking. B1G West looks weak this year but Wisconsin has been shredding us of late so hopefully OL can pick things up in a couple weeks.

Colbert played great for the first time in meaningful snaps. OJ too minus the PI late that he shouldn’t of grabbed the receiver. OL has a lot of work to do before the next game.

That game in two weeks has definitely been circled on the calendar for quite some time!!!

Reactions: HawkinCarmel
Not worried about the O-line, but I am worried about running into 8-9 man fronts. We need to throw the ball in these situations and we need better play calling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT