ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Democrats

Meeks should be gone. If it takes one term from a dem, so be it. It would likely only be one term.

This State is lost and it may never be found. The people who could flip it most likely aren't staying long enough to do that.

The one shot Iowa has, is if rural Iowa gets pissed that their education system got worse while private schools got rewarded. I'm not sure they care more for their education than they do stopping a trans person from playing for a sport and banning abortion.

We'll see

This State is lost and it may never be found. The people who could flip it most likely aren't staying long enough to do that.

The one shot Iowa has, is if rural Iowa gets pissed that their education system got worse while private schools got rewarded. I'm not sure they care more for their education than they do stopping a trans person from playing for a sport and banning abortion.

We'll see
Your 2nd point is my hope.

We'll see
Who needs that fancy book learnin’ when you got Jesus in your heart?

We'll see
The under 25 vote is swinging heavily Repub.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT