ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Football Awards announced

And the reason I am mad at you is you walk in here talking about how you're the smartest guy in the room give several paragraphs of information that has nothing to do with what anyone in this post was talking about then talk about how I don't know what an MVP is. It was a completely stupid post but full of arrogance and yes, that is irritating.

Dont care.....nor was it stupid or it wouldn't have irritated you. I'm making you think I don't care if you like me.

1st team all B1G/ 2nd team all American/ Thorpe semi finalist (only 3 finalists) vs 2nd team all B1G/ Butkus finalist (5 finalists). King got the better awards. Not much to evaluate in that aspect.

All relative friend, its similar. You/he are acting like a scrub won the ward, very ignorant.

I haven't missed a banquet in years, and every year they emphasize that it is the most valuable in the film room, weight room, practice field, locker room not just on Saturdays, etc.

Reactions: Tacticalhawk
I haven't missed a banquet in years, and every year they emphasize that it is the most valuable in the film room, weight room, practice field, locker room not just on Saturdays, etc.

Mic drop. Makes perfect sense. My confusion is gone. Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT