4:10—#4 Humboldt vs. #5 Norwalk – Field 8
4:20—#3 Dallas Center-Grimes vs. #6 Iowa City, Liberty – Field 7
4:30—#2 Marion vs. #7 Denison-Schleswig – Field 6

CLASS 4A​

7:00—#1 Valley, West Des Moines vs. #8 Ankeny Centennial – Field 9
7:10—#4 Johnston vs. #5 Prairie, Cedar Rapids – Field 8
7:20—#3 Iowa City, West vs. #6 Cedar Rapids, Kennedy – Field 7
7:30—#2 Dowling Catholic, West Des Moines vs. #7 Ames – Field 6

Oh awesome, didn't know they were going to stream all of them this year. I'll tune in to the IC schools games.

Western Christian defeats Gladbrook Reinbeck 2-0 to win their first title.
Game wasn’t as close as the final score, WC missing two wide open shots in the final 10 minutes.

You want the state to selectively discriminate against certain schools, to lower the level of play, to where a public school can win? Can’t compete? Change the rules I guess…

Or how about public distracts stop scheduling private schools? Stop going to the music and other events as well. That would be good.

You want the state to selectively discriminate against certain schools, to lower the level of play, to where a public school can win? Can’t compete? Change the rules I guess…
Anyone who thinks that’s the point is an overprivileged crybaby. It’s stupid for a Des Moines or Davenport school to be 1A. I get private school brats enjoy their bought and paid for recruiting dominance over rural Bumfuk, IA schools.

Someone is crying a lot, but it’s you.
It’s lazy to continue to make the recruiting excuses, when it’s not true. You can’t name a single transfer that came to a private school. But, I can name you a handful of impactful public transfers.
But, it doesn’t matter anymore really. Where the school funding comes from, where kids decide to enroll, the old way of thinking about this is dead now.

Tell ‘em to head to New Mexico. Bring their ARs like the rest of the losers. If you have 4 honor students they must have been raised by your ex wife….

Shared care. I have been very present. I have generations buried in various counties in Iowa BTW, but it's not worth it. People like you don't care the state is literally swimming in shit, so why should I care about it's future?

Iowa City Liberty wins state, 5-0! Wow. Incredible offense the second half of the season especially. This their first boys team title?

Also, IC West just takes the lead, 1-0 second half on MC22.

Shared care. I have been very present. I have generations buried in various counties in Iowa BTW, but it's not worth it. People like you don't care the state is literally swimming in shit, so why should I care about it's future?
Do you have an anchor tied to your ass? Pull it up, put your money where your mouth is and get the fvck out...

Reactions: Pinehawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT