ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa @ Indiana PBP

Kem isn’t going because he has a serious injury. Take his points off the all the natty predictions. It’s not good.

I liked the time the announcer said the Indiana guys were really good at getting escapes.

Haha yeah that was good. And I didn't know that IU's coaching staff was so prolific at the sit-out, or that it was such a rare and specialized move.

Kem isn’t going because he has a serious injury. Take his points off the all the natty predictions. It’s not good.

images

I don’t block many but I’m with you on this one

I was just trying to get an “insider” to tell me I’m wrong and get an actual answer if there was something wrong. It was driving me crazy. Big deal.

Edit: Obviously I didn’t know anything. Just trying to pull something out of an insider.

I was just trying to get an “insider” to tell me I’m wrong and get an actual answer if there was something wrong. It was driving me crazy. Big deal.

Edit: Obviously I didn’t know anything. Just trying to pull something out of an insider.

With that high level thinking and logic we can clearly see where your talents and intellect might be employed.
images

It was one. One ranked guy. Then he went out and got beat by a guy from Princeton who wasn’t ranked. Who, by the way, Assad beat at Midlands.

Nope...it was two. I know I have the occasional screw up, but I generally try to find the information posted somewhere before stating it as fact in this forum, if for no other reason than because most of the real players on this forum know wrestling inside and out, so to post BS would result in verbal beatdowns. LOL! :) If you look at FLO's November 11, 2019 rankings when Brands wrestled Waddell, Waddell was ranked 17th, after wins against Dylan Wisman and Zach Braunagel, and Colbray was ranked 6th. And yes, Brands then went on to lose against the Princeton kid who Assad beat in SV-1.

Nope...it was two. I know I have the occasional screw up, but I generally try to find the information posted somewhere before stating it as fact in this forum, if for no other reason than because most of the real players on this forum know wrestling inside and out, so to post BS would result in verbal beatdowns. LOL! :) If you look at FLO's November 11, 2019 rankings when Brands wrestled Waddell, Waddell was ranked 17th, after wins against Dylan Wisman and Zach Braunagel, and Colbray was ranked 6th. And yes, Brands then went on to lose against the Princeton kid who Assad beat in SV-1.

Sorry, I didn't check every ranking before making that post. He was not ranked by Intermat.

i live a great life. That’s a fact. I’m good. Just an honest person who tells it how it is. Love this page and lots of good people here but won’t be disrespected. We are all on the same page. Want Iowa to win that’s it.

:D

Big deal, I tried. I knew I’d get hammered. I’ll take the backlash.
Only because it was a douche move and you deserve it! Ask yourself who would post something like that just to try and pull something out of an insider and if the answer you get is not that only an idiot would do that, well try again. I feel like you should have to be over fifteen or so to post on here anyway!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT