ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa / ISU commercial thread.

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
There were a few odd ones today. I didn't like the Dodge Ram commercial, or the Allstate commercial. A guy spends all day in the rugged outdoors cutting and rolling sod, then takes his rugged good looks and gets into his rugged truck and delivers the sod to a stadium, where they play on it an hour later?
Allstate is so totally cool in their claims process they thank you for being in a wreck? Pffft, I'll be it's different when you are at fault. And, that no rise in premium for an accident line is bs. You are paying for that on the front end with a higher rate.

To enjoy Iowa Hawkeye Football games on TV, you
are cordially invited to press the MUTE button during
the commercials.

There were a few odd ones today. I didn't like the Dodge Ram commercial, or the Allstate commercial. A guy spends all day in the rugged outdoors cutting and rolling sod, then takes his rugged good looks and gets into his rugged truck and delivers the sod to a stadium, where they play on it an hour later?
Allstate is so totally cool in their claims process they thank you for being in a wreck? Pffft, I'll be it's different when you are at fault. And, that no rise in premium for an accident line is bs. You are paying for that on the front end with a higher rate.
Allstate is valiantly trying to out-dumb Liberty Mutual. That's why so many of their commercials have dumb broads in them.

Accident forgiveness doesn't always cost you more. I get it from my company because I haven't had a claim in almost 40 years. Although in a way, I've paid heavily for it.

My personal favorite is the 2 white thieves who steal the biggest piece of furniture in that girls house. And nothing else.

Has that ever happened in the history of stealing?!?!?!? Ever?

Reactions: lucas80
I hate the State Farm one with the hard working, clock punching, bus riding, brown bag lunch dude. He is yearning to piss his hard earned money away on a full sized pick up, and State Farm helped him get there.

Allstate is valiantly trying to out-dumb Liberty Mutual. That's why so many of their commercials have dumb broads in them.

Accident forgiveness doesn't always cost you more. I get it from my company because I haven't had a claim in almost 40 years. Although in a way, I've paid heavily for it.
I don't think it would be possible to out-dumb Liberty Mutual commercials.

My personal favorite is the 2 white thieves who steal the biggest piece of furniture in that girls house. And nothing else.

Has that ever happened in the history of stealing?!?!?!? Ever?
What? Have white people ever stolen anything? I would imagine at some time that might have happened, but it would have been a long time ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT